• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Kor's Hand-Drawn Banners, Avatars, and More!

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
It's OmgItsBrandon, Also is that the final result?...
It's just a sketch. If you want anything changed, you probably should tell kor before he actually starts on the final draft.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avatar
Image Size (Default Res is 1280x720): Up to you, as long as it fits skype and YouTube
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I would like it to look like I was taking a selfie.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): MCSG! Skype, YouTube and the forums.

I'm just replacing my old application.
My skin:

Direct imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/RZ2jNWH.png

yayapapatata

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN :
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): avatar and banner please
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 500x500 please
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Can i have it be my name and ( my name bigger) skin : http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/4329050/yayapapatata/. and have me ( my skin shooting a loaded bow on top of my name?)
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Youtube www.youtube.com/YayapapatataPvP
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: Minecrafty Please

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
It's just a sketch. If you want anything changed, you probably should tell kor before he actually starts on the final draft.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avatar
Image Size (Default Res is 1280x720): Up to you, as long as it fits skype and YouTube
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I would like it to look like I was taking a selfie.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): MCSG! Skype, YouTube and the forums.

I'm just replacing my old application.
My skin:

Direct imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/RZ2jNWH.png
You think you could link me to a 3D-viewable version of your skin? I tried throwing the link you gave me into my MC Skin Viewer program, but it said it was the wrong size. I tried cropping it down to look right to the best of my ability, but then it came out really weird looking.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
You think you could link me to a 3D-viewable version of your skin? I tried throwing the link you gave me into my MC Skin Viewer program, but it said it was the wrong size. I tried cropping it down to look right to the best of my ability, but then it came out really weird looking.
1.7 or 1.8? I have a new skin now ;P
I still want the same stuff as what I listed above

PandoX18

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : JCM_RAW

Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): avatar

Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 500x500 please

What you want it to look like (be specific!): I want the background being a cool HD galaxy and then under my upper body saying "PandoX PvP" With the "X" being capitalize.

skin : http://minecraft-skin-viewer.com/player/JCM_RAW/skins

Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Youtube, skype, forums
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: Realistic reprensentation of my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci