• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Kor's Hand-Drawn Banners, Avatars, and More!

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
so you wont make me the stuf :(
I have to get through like 9 people who placed requests before you. I work from oldest request -> newest. Hopefully I'll be able to get you yours by the end of the month, but no promises. (I will do it, though, even if it takes me a year!)

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: NoahLocity
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avy. Savvy?
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800 I guess
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Me, holding a book in one hand and a pumpkin pie in the other.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Here I guess. YouTube maybe.
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: Realistic

Senks dood!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
IGN:CaptainVoltVoid(note that my skin hasn't been updated on the leaderboards)
Type of Art:Avatar
Image size: i don't mind but I prefer it to get good quality for the banner. For the avatar I want it 200 pixels by 200pixels
Where will I use it?: I will use the avatar here(eventually) and on youtube
Style: well I want it to look like Sonic the Hedgehog so I would say cartoony
I am ready for you to start when you want,I have my skin change now :D

Last edited:

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Sheyze
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avatar
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I'd like my skin to have flares around the hands
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Yt https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsjHXmOFg0qc2Mdr4a8FFA (but I don't upload anymore), skype, forum and teamspeak.
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: Cartoony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci