• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Kor's Hand-Drawn Banners, Avatars, and More!

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Is ok if I change my skin? I still want my original requests(that meaning do not use the new skin)

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: TopOFTheWorldGM (
use this skin please)
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avatar
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Me shooting a bow and arrow, just like the second picture :)
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Right here on the forums
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: Minecrafty

Hockeyfan837

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: Hockeyfan837
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Banner
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: Whatever you think would work best. I just need it to work as a simple youtube banner.
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I would be amazing to just get a picture of me in PVP action, either shooting someone or attacking someone with a sword, but whatever you could come up with would be amazing.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): https://www.youtube.com/user/Hockeyfan837Games, https://twitter.com/Hockeyfan837
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?:
I'm not sure what each of these look like, but it would be amazing to get a style somewhat similar to the sample you have listed above. I believe it's a banner you made for TomahawkGoesChop, and it looks fantastic.

Thank you so much :D

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: Yozy_XD
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800
What you want it to look like (be specific!): My skin casting out a rod.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Forums, Skype ect
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: cartoony

sowbe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: sowbe
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800 (full body)
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Can I just have my guy holding a sword in his hand while hes smiling. maybe stabbing a creeper.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Skype or Youtube ( www.youtube.com/sowbegaming ) and forums
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: Minecrafty for sure

This is really nice of you. They look pretty good too. I want to learn how to draw XD

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, so after a long break (and losing my tablet pen), I've finally returned! I don't really do New Year's resolutions, and this is more of a New Year's I'll Try My Best To Be More Active Okay?

To start it off I give you BPTrox 's Avatar. I played around with overlays a little bit to get a sort of snow dust / fog effect:
http://i.imgur.com/5jlPTKO.png

Also, to those of you who want your avatar's faster (those of you at the bottom of the list will take a good couple months at the very least to get to), you can pay me 5$ to get it right away (and I'll put more effort in too!) PM me if you're interested.

PrototypeVX

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: IGN - PrototypeVX
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: Default Res
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I honestly don't mind, how about I'm just facing the camera or something with a diamond sword or a bow on my back.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Skype and maybe the forums
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: I'd like it to look Minecrafty

(Dunno if you missed my post back on page 11 or 12)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: Default Res
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I honestly don't mind, how about I'm just facing the camera or something with a diamond sword or a bow on my back.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Skype and maybe the forums
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: I'd like it to look Minecrafty

(Dunno if you missed my post back on page 11 or 12)
I didn't miss it, you're on the wait list right above cbomb. I assume you want these choices to overwrite your previous ones, correct?

Old req:
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I'd like to be in a stance where it looks like I'm gathering power to ascend into Super Saiyan

ediii

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN [NEW] or Picture of Yourself: iTzEdwWArD
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Having a sword in the right hand.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): On forum, on my skype and also on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0LnePW8-bQ5VHZDKvIEOhw
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) or realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: More minecrafty.

Thanks for doing this. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci