• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Kor's Hand-Drawn Banners, Avatars, and More!

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
-snip-
Rethinking what I want. dont make me anything plz until i submit another app

Crimson

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN or Picture of Yourself: CrimsonOrb
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.): Avatar
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Something like this would be fantastic! http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/200...minecraft_avatar_by_korstonesword-d7zi6o8.png
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Forums/Skype Picture/Youtube account etc.
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) / realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?:
Minecrafty :D

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN or Picture of Yourself: GleekFourLife
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 800x800
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I want something that looks like the one you made for Purge (http://i.imgur.com/KQ4WYhy.png) Since my Minecraft skin is gray, make the background a color that you think will go well with gray
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): On the forums
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) / realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: A cartoony look for my avatar

Shadowshade01

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN or Picture of Yourself:Shadowshade01
Type of Art (Avatar, Banner, etc.):banner
What you want it to look like (be specific!): I guess me with an iron sword with a fitting background (Idk what background though :p)
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): I think I'll use it on my youtube channel and
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) / realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: try a more animeish style
Thank you!

Last edited:

CtrlShift

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN or Picture of Yourself: CtrlShift_
Image Size, Default Res is 800x800 for full body, 500x500 for upper body/face: 500x500
What you want it to look like (be specific!): Same type of picture as Purge's/Garren's. I have short brown hair, a slight smile on my face, I'm white, and have a red shirt and wear jeans.
Where will you be using this Avatar/Banner/etc? (link): Probably Minecraft forums and possible social media if I feel like it (Possibly Facebook, Twitter, most likely Minecraft forums and MCSG.
Style, do you want it to look Minecrafty? Or a more cartoony (my avatar) / realistic representation of yourself/your avatar?: a more cartoony picture that has nothing to do with my minecraft picture. I like how you did Garren's/Purge's picture so something like that.

Last edited:

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: My Tablet has STOPPED FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY. As such, my art will be temporarily put on hold. Once I get ahold of the proper tools, I will resume my art thread except this time using Pen & Paper (no color, sorry). Thanks for your patience (this is free...)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
UPDATE:

So hopefully I'll be getting a new tablet and art program in a few months, and I will start another art thread then, however, I will no longer do free requests. I just can't justify spending so much time doing this stuff for free anymore. At first it was just practice, but now it was starting to feel like a job. That said, I found this one last piece that I had managed to squeeze out with my tablet's dying breath. It's a bit sloppy because of that, but it's something, at least. Here you go Waffles

I'm requesting that this thread be locked as well. It's served it's purpose. Apologies to everyone who didn't get their commission fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci