• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rods

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Reasons fishing rods should stay-
-Good for defense
-Catch some food while in the water if you can.
-Use them to break armor.
-You can easily escape people
-You can boost a teammate to an opponent to get the kill.

I have to admit rods are annoying at times, but are valuable too.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Reasons fishing rods should stay-
-Good for defense
-Catch some food while in the water if you can.
-Use them to break armor.
-You can easily escape people
-You can boost a teammate to an opponent to get the kill.

I have to admit rods are annoying at times, but are valuable too.
Face, he is not saying they should remove fishing poles, just that he durability should be lowered....

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well same thing, lower durability will technically make it useless at times.
No it won't, it will just prevent the spam clicking and require strategic use. It is nothing like removing it, and it will not make them useless.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No it won't, it will just prevent the spam clicking and require strategic use. It is nothing like removing it, and it will not make them useless.
You prove a point bro. I guess they wouldn't be useless, but those reasons I listed could be why fishing rods SHOULD have their durability lowered

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am happy this thread got so much attention, and thanks to the people who supported it (G33ke, Zeno, and kind of soggy.) I am sad that i didn't as much attention as to attract people who might actually make the change :(
To bad that the develepor who did speak on this thread seemed to not get the actuall idea of this and argued to keep them in the game (facepalm,) but i think it will take some time to ween people away from their fishing rods :(
Anyways thanks guys.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
When someone has a rod just don't chase them into the water, shoot them or just let it go.

Mr_coolguy23

Spectator
Reaction score
i also find it strange that hardly anyone acully fishes fish! (i dont myself) but if your teaming with someone you can boost your team mate towards your target.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
i also find it strange that hardly anyone acully fishes fish! (i dont myself) but if your teaming with someone you can boost your team mate towards your target.
I do! :p Only when I'm desperate though, as fish are the worst raw and cooked food.

Mr_coolguy23

Spectator
Reaction score
haha yea i agree only when you have no food at all :L dosnt happen too ofter with me :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci