• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it absolutely hilarious how I get spammed with a fishing rod and people think my sprint will break even when we all have BSM now. Plus, if you used BSM pre-1.7 (winkety wink) you would probably have already learned to evade fishing rods spammed at your back :)

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it absolutely hilarious how I get spammed with a fishing rod and people think my sprint will break even when we all have BSM now. Plus, if you used BSM pre-1.7 (winkety wink) you would probably have already learned to evade fishing rods spammed at your back :)
Ikr the 1.7 sprint is just the best. Its even better then bsm because with bsm i cant use the fishin rod techique.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ikr the 1.7 sprint is just the best. Its even better then bsm because with bsm i cant use the fishin rod techique.
In 1.7, I prefer pressing both W and sprint, letting go of the sprint key, and thus freeing up another finger to do something else. It just sprints while holding just W until you hit a block though. Bummer.

thesilentgod

Diamond
Reaction score
You get like 2 or 3 more hits than him right away as he gets knock back and doesn't know what to do.

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
ever since i saw popular and very good pvpers i wanted to start using it and i still use it today and it is a very good tactic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci