• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod.

Marotta66

Diamond
Reaction score
And flint and steels are hard to use on good players that know when it's going to happen

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huehuehue, Funny thing is that i absolutely NEVER use rods. It's funny to dodge them and just see the other players reaction. Just dodging the rod itself can be a just as good stun as a hit with the rod itself in my opinion.

Marotta66

Diamond
Reaction score
Huehuehue, Funny thing is that i absolutely NEVER use rods. It's funny to dodge them and just see the other players reaction. Just dodging the rod itself can be a just as good stun as a hit with the rod itself in my opinion.
Some people hit every rod shot such as darkrai202 so you cant really dodge people like that.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
If you think about it, you could use snowballs or eggs to accomplish the same thing as a fishing rod. They both knock you back, but with snowballs/eggs you can spam the right click (if you so desire) and they move faster than the fishing rod's bobber.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If you think about it, you could use snowballs or eggs to accomplish the same thing as a fishing rod. They both knock you back, but with snowballs/eggs you can spam the right click (if you so desire) and they move faster than the fishing rod's bobber.
But can you get them in MCSG? Not that I know of. (Eggs are rare, snowballs I have never seen)

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly hate the fishing rod and using it.

It works wonders in pvp though..

it just makes whoever has good FPS and internet the best at pvp.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
But can you get them in MCSG? Not that I know of. (Eggs are rare, snowballs I have never seen)
I'm going to try to craft an iron shovel and dig snow sometime soon c:

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Fishing rod may be useful for getting knockback for combos and may end or increase long chases but as G33ke said, they are useful for more den dat ;)

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
I use the fishing rod to get xp and knock myself in the face. But for me as weapon its just one word: horrible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci