• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just use it for the first hit. But it's pretty useful in chases as well.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been wondering if It's useful to use the fishing rod tactic. I've been using it and I'm not bad at it. Any tips with it? Thanks!
I'm very good at this technique and it's probibly my second favourite technique my favourite technique is the bow and hit bow them quick switch to sword

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Along with what G33ke said, if you can knock someone into water, then that can be good.
Knock them into water, jump ONTO them, and hit them. They'll be taken by surprise. But only do this if you blockhit well or have better gear, as they could kill you. I use this for ending chases, fast, and when I'm tired of fighting tons of people and just want to get it over with.

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
First off, i would say use it only on people that are better geared than you. If you use it on the people that you are better, you might fail and lose the fight. This is what I use to win every game!

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What?
First off, i would say use it only on people that are better geared than you. If you use it on the people that you are better, you might fail and lose the fight. This is what I use to win every game!

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
I use it all the time in a fight. Right when i see an opening i use it and get the "extra" knockback thingy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci