• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
wow

such orginize
many impress

cheerleader? c:

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Wow, it really gets to me when members ditch clans without saying a word.
Not gonna lie, but #Defiance has a leader who clan hopped from 8 diffrent clans within a week.
Shows how long they will last ;)
Shut up most of them disbanded but two. Stop causing flame or I will get a mod into this convo.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Everyone I would like it if everyone deleted all they're unnecessary comments or conversations of this thread and PM The person if you have problem, This thread is for the applications users send in not Conversations Please delete the, Have a great day and Thank you!

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Shut up most of them disbanded but two. Stop causing flame or I will get a mod into this convo.
Okay you made your point now Delete your comment. This is for Applications only if you have a problem PM Me or ProBats or Any other officers.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Everyone I would like it if everyone deleted all they're unnecessary comments or conversations of this thread and PM The person if you have problem, This thread is for the applications users send in not Conversations Please delete the, Have a great day and Thank you!
Okay you made your point now Delete your comment. This is for Applications only if you have a problem PM Me or ProBats or Any other officers.
Try not to double post on the forums, the edit button is there for a reason.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Well I won't take someone flaming on me because I joined 6 clans in two weeks and 4 of them disbanded. I won't take someone causing flame with not only me but my whole clan.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well I won't take someone flaming on me because I joined 6 clans in two weeks and 4 of them disbanded. I won't take someone causing flame with not only me but my whole clan.
Don't know what clan you're from but you're not representing it very well, please pm the leaders if you have any problem with their clan or anything they have said and/or done. Causing flame will only result in consequences.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Try not to double post on the forums, the edit button is there for a reason.
Understood, if you can delete your comment now it be appreciated.
Okay I will talk to him, no hard feelings okay?

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Don't know what clan you're from but you're not representing it very well, please pm the leaders if you have any problem with their clan or anything they have said and/or done. Causing flame will only result in consequences.
Defiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci