• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
When i was in a TS with them, they said that they didn't want the name instinct anymore because it was way too overused Kupi.
I realize that if the only reason they changed the name was because it was overused then put up the clan records.

Edit:I really don't want to start start flame I was just giving my advice about the whole clan battle records.

Acemaster8

Tribute
Reaction score
I realize that if the only reason they changed the name was because it was overused then put up the clan records.
So now i get it. they are supposed to reset records right? But if they talked to a mod and got permission to have the same scores, that would make it different.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: VersatileCookies
Wins:41/307 (used this account when i didnt know any strats)
Time Zone: pacific
Donor: none
Rate yourself 1/10: 7
PvP Strengths: fns, fishing rod and water battles unless opponent has bow
PvP Weaknesses: hackers, lag battles
Why would you like to join?: ive been in a clan once but it got disbanded and i had to search for a new clan
If accepted, would you be committed?: yes but i cant play on mondays and wednesdays
Previous Clan:#detix (i was in it when i was bad)
Accepted As Trial Member! I know you well, so I've tested your PvP skills! Just
Be sure to stay active on both TS and Skype!!!

*Btw, sorry for late reply*

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Really Baccca you are going to call me a rager. Have you met yourself?
Aw you're so cute, you removed me off Skype because I got your TS rank changed. I won't argue with you, there's no point. <3

justuzzz

Tribute
Reaction score
I have ben accepted as a trial member and I got tested by TopBandit on Monday I believe. Is there any thing else that I need to do? If so tell me ASAP because I have a baseball tournament this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci