• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I really think people should know what they are getting into
Parwez as leaader Of Team Exodus, Your acting no better and no worse as them, Might I say a Little childish, Your the leader act like it Please. Do not start Flame.
I would really appreciate you being respectful of our clan leader sanders, otherwise get lost. Second, I don't think we should be promoting a flat out war. This isn't a big deal so don't make it one. Also, all the haters who are just going to start flame, get lost.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
I would really appreciate you being respectful of our clan leader sanders, otherwise get lost. Second, I don't think we should be promoting a flat out war. This isn't a big deal so don't make it one. Also, all the haters who are just going to start flame, get lost.
I was telling Him his fault, I am Officer Do Not Disrespect me Thank you. I respect him considering I was here almost when this clan started. Me and him are good friends he'd Understand I am trying to help, so get out of this Conversation.

Reaction score
K guys its all good. No need to argue anymore. All is dealt with. I agree, I was acting a but childish., but I'm not going to take crap from others when they constantly threaten us about our thread getting locked. Now lets all drop it and move on. Let us no longer associate ourselves with that clan again. They don't seem too fond of us, and neither do we! So lets just forget about it and continue with our lives.

Reaction score
Alright, lets do some quick updates here:
[Effiective, 03/21/14]
- DannyMan725 left due to inactivity
- BenjaCanadian was kicked, Reason: was in another clan.

- SellingJustin & PushUpElephant have been recruited as members!
- In the next 5 days, members who haven't been active, will immediately be withdrawn from this clan!

Acemaster8

Tribute
Reaction score
What is really the point of arguing and i dont want to start another argument but why do we need to argue about someone leaving the clan. So what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci