• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epic Suggestion List :D

Which suggestion(s) do you agree with? (select multiple)

• Total voters

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't mean removing the kicking privilege from iron donors, just not allowing them to stay on the server during restarts. Removing kicking privilege would be a step too far, and remove the point of iron donors at all. I'm suggesting giving extra perks to Gold and Diamond donors only.
I see, yeah that would work.

I really meant removing the donator priority kicking and just having it so they aren't kick.

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd vote for all of them if I could, but my favourite is the wolf spawn one. I think this would spread tributes out, and kill off or help less equipped player. It would also give another reason to take bones from chests, other than for dying armour :p Great job on the list Shaun :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Wolves cuz its wolves and double point weekends, Give everyone a reason to play.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
My god... on dual points weekends i'd become a living bounty >.<'
We already kind of experienced a triple bounty week :p

Don't think it's going to be happening again anytime soon.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
We, or should i say they, implemented the antiblockjump back in spetember. However, while it worked with the plugin, it proved innefective, and so was removed.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
We already kind of experienced a triple bounty week :p

Don't think it's going to be happening again anytime soon.
Not really cuz when you died you lost triple the amount. I lost way too much points that week (also gained like 4,700,000 bounty :p )

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Double Bounty Weekends must come! Really would be epic to see this.
In my honest opinion, I don't like the idea, and personally I don't see the point...I'm not sure what makes it so interesting to others. Mind letting me know? :p

Getting only double bounty on something like, say, weekends, makes the bounty extremely inaccurate and have no set amount that proves anything. Everyone will simply gain a huge amount of bounty as the weekend rolls around, only to lose it again after it ends, causing lots of fluctuation in points, making them even more meaningless than people already make them out to be. Over time, more and more points will start going into the system, and as time passes, higher and higher bounties will be what shows a player that's "good" at the game, if you want to use them for that assumption. This makes it really hard to judge who has a good number as the number that signifies it, the number that "proves" you're good, is rapidly changing, especially when the weekend rolls around again. This is not even mentioning how easy it would be to abuse and create points by those who have a lot of points due to bounties, like Creeper_Mayor did in the US. This would make points so meaningless to the point that I doubt anybody would honestly care anymore, completely ruining the point of this idea.

On top of all that, users who are really point hungry would be discouraged from playing on any day but bounty weekends. They don't want to lose their points, or otherwise they won't be "cool," so they won't play until it's a day where their points can't go any lower (unless they have a bad day or whatever.) which can lower our player count on weekdays, while also making it more insane than it already is on weekends. Sure, you could spread out the days more, like every month, but that really doesn't help the situation anymore than just not having them would. I don't see the benefit of this. If there is any day of the week we'd want less players playing, it'd be weekends, since those are the days when everyone, including the donors that kick everyone else and "hog up the servers" from normal users, would be playing and keeping all the normal users, who also happen to be off school/work/whatever that day, from playing on the one day they can. This is the exact opposite from what I believe we'd want, as the servers are already filled to the brim with users on those days to the point where it's near impossible to join for normal users. (I'm not saying donors shouldn't be given the advantage to kick join, I'm just making a point that if any day should have more players, weekends are not the day. It's impossible enough to get in as it is, it doesn't need to be any harder unless there is more servers, especially if said idea would be discouraging these users from playing on weekdays, when it's far easier to get into a server.)

I dunno...maybe I'm missing the point of the idea entirely and something is flying right over my head, but honestly, I can't see why it'd be such a good idea at all...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, I don't like the idea, and personally I don't see the point...I'm not sure what makes it so interesting to others. Mind letting me know? :p

Getting only double bounty on something like, say, weekends, makes the bounty extremely inaccurate and have no set amount that proves anything. Everyone will simply gain a huge amount of bounty as the weekend rolls around, only to lose it again after it ends, causing lots of fluctuation in points, making them even more meaningless than people already make them out to be. Over time, more and more points will start going into the system, and as time passes, higher and higher bounties will be what shows a player that's "good" at the game, if you want to use them for that assumption. This makes it really hard to judge who has a good number as the number that signifies it, the number that "proves" you're good, is rapidly changing, especially when the weekend rolls around again. This is not even mentioning how easy it would be to abuse and create points by those who have a lot of points due to bounties, like Creeper_Mayor did in the US. This would make points so meaningless to the point that I doubt anybody would honestly care anymore, completely ruining the point of this idea.

On top of all that, users who are really point hungry would be discouraged from playing on any day but bounty weekends. They don't want to lose their points, or otherwise they won't be "cool," so they won't play until it's a day where their points can't go any lower (unless they have a bad day or whatever.) which can lower our player count on weekdays, while also making it more insane than it already is on weekends. Sure, you could spread out the days more, like every month, but that really doesn't help the situation anymore than just not having them would. I don't see the benefit of this. If there is any day of the week we'd want less players playing, it'd be weekends, since those are the days when everyone, including the donors that kick everyone else and "hog up the servers" from normal users, would be playing and keeping all the normal users, who also happen to be off school/work/whatever that day, from playing on the one day they can. This is the exact opposite from what I believe we'd want, as the servers are already filled to the brim with users on those days to the point where it's near impossible to join for normal users. (I'm not saying donors shouldn't be given the advantage to kick join, I'm just making a point that if any day should have more players, weekends are not the day. It's impossible enough to get in as it is, it doesn't need to be any harder unless there is more servers, especially if said idea would be discouraging these users from playing on weekdays, when it's far easier to get into a server.)

I dunno...maybe I'm missing the point of the idea entirely and something is flying right over my head, but honestly, I can't see why it'd be such a good idea at all...
Massive reply for a massive post: bounty is pointless, the weekend is for fun. Maybe sometime in the future they'll fix bounty but at the moment is shows nothing.

xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci