• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epic Suggestion List :D

Which suggestion(s) do you agree with? (select multiple)

• Total voters

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
No breaking blocks means no breaking leaves so no

Leech

Career
Reaction score
We have just had a double bounty weekend, oh wait make that triple

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
Any reason for saying this?

Please don't say the person who stole my name just mindlessly disagrees with people for the sake of disagreement...
Yes uhm peanut butter, pie, apple pie, and strawberries thats why

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
In my opinion...

Double Bounty Weekends:
Sure. Not like points matter anyway.

AntiBlockJump
No. That plugin would screw other things up, like leaf breaking.

Staff/Donator List Color
Not sure what this means. Making iron donors green?

Lag Fix
Not kicking the donors? You mean, making it even harder for non-donators and staff to play games? No. I rage about this enough as is.

Different Voting
Yes! The current voting is unbalanced.

Wolves
Yes, we need more wolves than in SG1. Bones need to be useful for something other than bonemealing leather armor. I'd also love to see some full armored guy being chased down a street by a pack of 10 wolves...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AntiBlockJump
No. That plugin would screw other things up, like leaf breaking.

Staff/Donator List Color
Not sure what this means. Making iron donors green?

Lag Fix
Not kicking the donors? You mean, making it even harder for non-donators and staff to play games? No. I rage about this enough as is.
1. No, practically, if possible turning it into adventure mode with the exception for certain blocks.

2. I'm unsure if it was fixed, it was a suggestion I had a while ago just after beta. When a moderator/staff etc was in a game you couldn't tell if they were spectating or a tribute whilst using /list.

3. Actually it may be easier to get into a servers, as you don't need to wait for the servers to reset, and staff already have priority within servers. The point made within this suggestion is to fix lag, the kicking part would be optional.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
3. Actually it may be easier to get into a servers, as you don't need to wait for the servers to reset, and staff already have priority within servers. The point made within this suggestion is to fix lag, the kicking part would be optional.
Your first two arguments are pretty much indisputable if they're possible, and I really like #2 now that I know what it means (derp), but I don't see how #3 makes anything easier. It only means there will be a collective of donors on a server that will continue to grow. Sure, it's a better alternative to not kicking anyone, but as a whole, it's just...I don't know, redundant? Pointless? Why even kick players at all if you're doing it this way? Why not just kick them all? The servers are already absolutely overrun by people who have only donated so that they can kick people.
I can honestly say that I just do not have free money to spend on becoming a donor, and I don't want the server to be the sort where you essentially have to pay to play. If I ever do end up donating, it will be diamond, but right now, that just doesn't seem realistic.
I am being extremely selfish in my reasoning, and possibly a bit harsh on iron donors, and I understand that, but literally one afk donor can destroy the game for everyone. I am 100% against anything that makes it easier on iron donors. Which brings me to my replacement suggestion.

What if this perk is only available to staff and gold+ donors? There are a lot less diamond and gold donors than there are iron, and you ensure the people that actually care about the server get their guaranteed slots. This will result in less clogging, and extra perks for those players who go the extra mile on their donations.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your first two arguments are pretty much indisputable if they're possible, and I really like #2 now that I know what it means (derp), but I don't see how #3 makes anything easier. It only means there will be a collective of donors on a server that will continue to grow. Sure, it's a better alternative to not kicking anyone, but as a whole, it's just...I don't know, redundant? Pointless? Why even kick players at all if you're doing it this way? Why not just kick them all? The servers are already absolutely overrun by people who have only donated so that they can kick people.
I can honestly say that I just do not have free money to spend on becoming a donor, and I don't want the server to be the sort where you essentially have to pay to play. If I ever do end up donating, it will be diamond, but right now, that just doesn't seem realistic.
I am being extremely selfish in my reasoning, and possibly a bit harsh on iron donors, and I understand that, but literally one afk donor can destroy the game for everyone. I am 100% against anything that makes it easier on iron donors. Which brings me to my replacement suggestion.

What if this perk is only available to staff and gold+ donors? There are a lot less diamond and gold donors than there are iron, and you ensure the people that actually care about the server get their guaranteed slots. This will result in less clogging, and extra perks for those players who go the extra mile on their donations.
I don't believe they can remove iron priority on servers, due to the fact that there are many that have already paid and expecting to recieve that perk. The kicking and priority players staying isn't part of the main suggestion though, it would be up to Chad and admins, the main point given is to fix lag. The idea can be built upon.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I don't believe they can remove iron priority on servers, due to the fact that there are many that have already paid and expecting to recieve that perk. The kicking and priority players staying isn't part of the main suggestion though, it would be up to Chad and admins, the main point given is to fix lag. The idea can be built upon.
I don't mean removing the kicking privilege from iron donors, just not allowing them to stay on the server during restarts. Removing kicking privilege would be a step too far, and remove the point of iron donors at all. I'm suggesting giving extra perks to Gold and Diamond donors only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci