• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: CommunisticPuppy / BischuMC
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : u know
3. Nickname/Name: Chris
4. Age: 15
5. Country: Germany
6. Donator: Blood Donator
7. Wins (Minimum 450): combined around 330
8. Games Played: around 1400
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): i r really good with sword and i r pretty good with da bow
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): hackers, teams, fns, lags
11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am a type of player who hates baccas but still loves this clan ( see what i did there )
12. Previous clan expirience: Yasure: Radiation Divided TeamSypher EndGamers
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Ya i tem with all da baccas
14. How much do you play: lots, but i have tests next week and after it i can plej really much bcause 2 weeks holidays
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because shauny and cheeze and all the others are spamming me -_-
Dats a mafakin GiiiiiiGiiiiiiii

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: CommunisticPuppy / BischuMC
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : u know
3. Nickname/Name: Chris
4. Age: 15
5. Country: Germany
6. Donator: Blood Donator
7. Wins (Minimum 450): combined around 330
8. Games Played: around 1400
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): i r really good with sword and i r pretty good with da bow
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): hackers, teams, fns, lags
11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am a type of player who hates baccas but still loves this clan ( see what i did there )
12. Previous clan expirience: Yasure: Radiation Divided TeamSypher EndGamers
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Ya i tem with all da baccas
14. How much do you play: lots, but i have tests next week and after it i can plej really much bcause 2 weeks holidays
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because shauny and cheeze and all the others are spamming me -_-
You have been accepted as Member. Welcome back <3

TheZertex

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: TheZertex / Extreqe / xBrezzy (friends alt, he gave it to me)
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : You have me.
3. Nickname/Name: Andrew / TheZertex
4. Age: 13
5. Country: United States :(
6. Donator: I have diamond donor (xBrezzy)
7. Wins (Minimum 450): I have 0 wins on TheZertex, 28 wins on Extreqe, 244 on xBrezzy.
8. Games Played: 3 played on The Zertex, 43 games played on Extreqe, and 990 on xBrezzy.
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail):
fishing rod - I'm pretty good with a rod, if I do say so my self, I usually hit people with my rod right in the middle of a fight when they aren't expecting it and then I get a huge combo.

Sword PvP - This is my main tactic, I can get really good hits (Combos in air and when people are running I can hit them.)

Strafing - I can strafe just about anywhere, the only place I can't strafing is a really in closed area.

Criticals, since i always jump when I fight I am usually getting crits, and in get really good combos, so if I get a 5 crit combo. GGGggygGggGg

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc):
water fights - Well my ping isn't to great, so when there is a person trying to fight me in water, they usually get under me and get a huge combo.

Ping -I have an average of 100-150 ping on EU mcsg.

I closed areas - I hate I closed areas, I here them cause when. Ever someone sneaks up on my or something I can't really run away so I'm forced to fight, and if someone comes in, you have to fight them. also I can't really strafe anyone in an inclosed area.

11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am a pretty offensive player, but in clan wars I'm realkllllllllylylylhlylyl defensive
12. Previous clan expirience: Um, nah.
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes, I was on today playing a couple of games with you guys :D
14. How much do you play: Everyday :D
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : The emperors have a nice community, and I'm in Delusion on hive, and Emperors are kinda like Delusion MCSG :p

Last edited:

Soulcannon

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey! Would you maybe like to have a clan battle against 'EU Rebels' as soon as possible? If so, add me on skype: charlie.lamley

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
hey guys. i will probally leave the clan. i have reasons for it, 1 i feel like the best pepole can play in cwars. and the decent players is like a Ghost for the best guys, the clan is made to have fun on mcsg but it is not, we playing for fun not for real if u now what i mean. people have sayed that befor, but for the people who not get picked out 2 play it is not funy at all, its alomst the same people every time, i am the Best friend to sander and i not angry at sander, not at all i like every singel man in this clan. i will talk 2 you gais and i will try to speak 2 you guys, if u still like me. and if u still want me in the Emperors clan chat i will be ther;) but i will probally stop gaming. Sander have asked me 2 play some times but if any another player wants to play ita ok for me. so Good luck EmperorsReborn:):):):):):)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Cheeze. I am here to apologize on my own because of me being a cocky b1tch against you on Swish. I hope we can get over it. Have a nice day, and good luck further with your clan.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Cheeze. I am here to apologize on my own because of me being a cocky b1tch against you on Swish. I hope we can get over it. Have a nice day, and good luck further with your clan.
"We" from wat I saw YOU were the cocky one. Anyways it's not my problem. goodbye

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
"We" from wat I saw YOU were the cocky one. Anyways it's not my problem. goodbye
I just said I was the cocky one? And im only here to say I apologize.
Hei Cheeze. Jeg er ekstremt lei meg for at jeg var så dum mot deg på Swish. Jeg vet ikke hva som gikk av meg helt. Jeg bare sa masse random Good til deg, som jeg er veldig sorry for. Jeg håper at du kan tilgi meg for mine synder. Takk, ha en fin dag, og lykke til videre med clanen din.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
I just said I was the cocky one? And im only here to say I apologize.
Hei Cheeze. Jeg er ekstremt lei meg for at jeg var så dum mot deg på Swish. Jeg vet ikke hva som gikk av meg helt. Jeg bare sa masse random Good til deg, som jeg er veldig sorry for. Jeg håper at du kan tilgi meg for mine synder. Takk, ha en fin dag, og lykke til videre med clanen din.
wow but you said I hope "we" can get over it. ugh cba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci