• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deprived_Demonz

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: Deprived_Demonz
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : nathan.robinson53
3. Nickname/Name: Nathan
4. Age: 12 - But mature.
5. Country: England.
6. Donator: Becoming one soon.
7. Wins (Minimum 450): 221 all together.
8. Games Played: I dont really know tbh
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): Fishing rod. I am skilled with the tactic boosting players whilst in water and keeping players back. FnS - I am good with this because I can do a 180 turn around placement. I am a fast placer and most of the time get it on target
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): Maps with vines, trees Fire, Being around lava. (Demonz Breeze)
11. What type of player would you say you are? : A bit of a tactical/ All out player. Likes to think he can win every fight.
12. Previous clan expirience: Prodigious , Sovereign , United , Forsaken
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes I think.
14. How much do you play: Around 2-3-4-5 hours a day. It varies.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because I want to have the experience of being around skilled players a bit more and maybe pick up some tips. I know that xHaribos and Cheesedoodles are very skilled and maybe they could teach me a phew things.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): Fishing rod. I am skilled with the tactic boosting players whilst in water and keeping players back. FnS - I am good with this because I can do a 180 turn around placement. I am a fast placer and most of the time get it on target
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): Maps with vines, trees Fire, Being around lava. (Demonz Breeze)
11. What type of player would you say you are? : A bit of a tactical/ All out player. Likes to think he can win every fight.
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because I want to have the experience of being around skilled players a bit more and maybe pick up some tips. I know that xHaribos and Cheesedoodles are very skilled and maybe they could teach me a phew things.
This guy's lieing... ^^

Battey

Career
Reaction score
MU-MU-MULTI POSTTTT!11111111!1!!!!1! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOKK!K! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!111111111111

Jay98

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: Jaaayx
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Jaaayx1
3. Nickname/Name: Jay
4. Age: 15
5. Country: England
6. Donator: nope
7. Wins (Minimum 450):1000 on jaaayx and over 200 on wiiillx
8. Games Played:3000
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): I used to be good at the fishing rod technique and fns but I will need some time to get back into things
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): hackers and zeliika the ping abuser
11. What type of player would you say you are? : Team player
12. Previous clan expirience:hellfire, legends and owned a clan with imnissen and zeliika on hive
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: yes ^
14. How much do you play: not much ATM but I am willing to play more
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : coz it looks like an epic clan and zeliika owes me a po pow pay skin

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
You have been Declined
- Not enough wins.

- Not old enough.
- Bad ratio.
-Didn't put enough effort in your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci