• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. IGN: CommunisticPuppy / BischuMC
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : u know
3. Nickname/Name: Chris
4. Age: 15
5. Country: Germany
6. Donator: Blood Donator
7. Wins (Minimum 450): combined around 330
8. Games Played: around 1400
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): i r really good with sword and i r pretty good with da bow
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): hackers, teams, fns, lags
11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am a type of player who hates baccas but still loves this clan ( see what i did there )
12. Previous clan expirience: Yasure: Radiation Divided TeamSypher EndGamers
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Ya i tem with all da baccas
14. How much do you play: lots, but i have tests next week and after it i can plej really much bcause 2 weeks holidays
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because shauny and cheeze and all the others are spamming me -_-

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN: CommunisticPuppy / BischuMC
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : u know
3. Nickname/Name: Chris
4. Age: 15
5. Country: Germany
6. Donator: Blood Donator
7. Wins (Minimum 450): combined around 330
8. Games Played: around 1400
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): i r really good with sword and i r pretty good with da bow
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): hackers, teams, fns, lags
11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am a type of player who hates baccas but still loves this clan ( see what i did there )
12. Previous clan expirience: Yasure: Radiation Divided TeamSypher EndGamers
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Ya i tem with all da baccas
14. How much do you play: lots, but i have tests next week and after it i can plej really much bcause 2 weeks holidays
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because shauny and cheeze and all the others are spamming me -_-
ACCEPTED EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT OWNER <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci