• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN:
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :
3. Nickname/Name:
4. Age:
5. Country:
6. Donator:
7. Wins (Minimum 450):
8. Games Played:
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail):
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc):
11. What type of player would you say you are? :
12. Previous clan expirience:
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before:
14. How much do you play:
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? :

1. IGN: crazehs | 8oz
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : u hev it
3. Nickname/Name: Alix
4. Age: craze
5. Country: simin
6. Donator: NO
7. Wins (Minimum 450): 449 soz
8. Games Played: 400000
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): craze
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): if not hackers, then notin
11. What type of player would you say you are? : aggressive and i kill everyone
12. Previous clan expirience: -_------------
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: -_-----
14. How much do you play: everyyyday
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : cos chezdudl
TEAM!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN:
3. Nickname/Name:
4. Age:
5. Country:
6. Donator:
7. Wins (Minimum 450):
8. Games Played:

1. IGN: crazehs | 8oz
2. Skype name(If private PM us) : u hev it
3. Nickname/Name: Alix
4. Age: craze
5. Country: simin
6. Donator: NO
7. Wins (Minimum 450): 449 soz
8. Games Played: 400000
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): craze
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): if not hackers, then notin
11. What type of player would you say you are? : aggressive and i kill everyone
12. Previous clan expirience: -_------------
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: -_-----
14. How much do you play: everyyyday
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : cos chezdudl
Accepted as member!

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: SimoKryt and simaobigares2001
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :simao.bigares
3. Nickname/Name: Simao in portuguese and Simon in english
4. Age:13
5. Country: Portugal
6. Donator:none
7. Wins (Minimum 450): lol, 160
8. Games Played: like 1000
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): I am good at aiming the fishing rod and putting down the flint and steel, also at sword fighting
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): Dodging bows and fns
11. What type of player would you say you are? : Im an offensive player, i dont play deffensive at all since im bad at the bow and i usually go for the person directly, when im below 4 hearts i normally run
12. Previous clan expirience: #Draconis, #Carbon and others
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes Batman_Return
14. How much do you play: 2 to 3 hours perday, sometimes 3 to 4
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because i think its a great clan judging by the players and clan wars, i have a few friends in this clan, i just got kicked out of a clan because they took away EU division and i think im going to improve my pvp skills and have a lot of fun

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello players of MCSG.
We were once Emperors then Sander's Dad 1v1'd Sander and rekd him. He had 2 go. Sander needed redemption , so he downloaded huzini and challenged his father once again. He is back, with the support of his friends he decided to re-open Emperors, Emperors Reborn

Credit to SliabhGach for writing my story.

Founded: February. 22, 2014
Original founders: cheezedoodles and SliabhGach
Members: 20
Clan wars won: 10
Clan war lost: 1
Teamspeak: delusionclan.voiceserver.me

You will need 450+ wins to join however , exceptions can be made.

Clear microphone

Teamspeak & Skype

13 years of age or older

Be an active player

Have a good knowledge of maps , know multiple routes on every played map and callouts

Only be in one clan

1. If you have a problem with another member , go to an Officer or higher.

2. Do not backstab other members , unless you agree to go solo.

3. Be respectful to all members and to any clans we battle.

4. Do not be in any other clan.

5. Obey all the MCSG rules.

6. If you leave the clan before you have been accepted for a week, you will not have a chance to
get back in.

Breaking these rules will result in a kick.

The applications are closed
- [ Application Template ] -

1. IGN:
3. Nickname/Name:
4. Age:
5. Country:
6. Donator:
7. Wins (Minimum 450):
8. Games Played:

Tips about the application; Put some efford in the application, as that will show us that you are willing to put some effiord in this clan and that you care.

- [ 18/20 ] -
Leaders and Officers does not count.
- [ Leader ] -
(da 1 nd onli chesdudl)

Cheezedoodles

(cheezedoodles.sander)

- [ Officers ] -

- [ 2/3 ] -
(The Leaders faithful helpers)

Batman_Return | xUnknownFear

(xjaneka)

_Simeon

(Simeon.sulc)

- [ Elites ] -
(People who have prooved themselfes to be great players.)

Exisio

Shaunypie | Exilius_
- Clan war organizer.
(exiliusmc)

ZeliikaHD

xxsparkyxx123

- [ Trusted Members ] -
(Members who have been in the clan for a long time, and won't leave for any other clans.)

SlothPac

mrmouldymango

alien767
- On break

- [ Members ] -
(Cute people)

ImNissen

Magnusmand123 | the_new_nakers

TheLunaticz

MLGDoge

Melupa

xHaribos

xReih

Imperial_Wombat

iSliabh | SliabhGach

VestreGutten

crazehs | 8oz

- [ Mascot ] -
CommunisticPuppy

- [ Clanwar Rules ] -

1. Only 3v3 or more
2. First to 5
3. Postpones are allowed if WE agree to do so.
4. No sponsoring , if you are sponsored you must throw it away - Results in a DQ of the round
5. No OP Item - Results in a DQ of the round
6. Spectators are allowed
7. Only use people who are on the roster - Results in a forfeit
8. No random teaming - Results in a forfeit
9.Two minutes grace period - DQ of the round
10. If you crash, client side and not your internet or MC you need proof- Redo of the round
11. If you are killed by a member not from the clan it is not our fault and the game will continue
12. 10 minutes timeouts are allowed twice, for eating and such.
13. You can have as many members as you want in the lobby, the members that are not playing will have to leave before the game starts or do /kill
14. You must agree on all of these rules to fight us.
15. We agree on a map before we find lobby. If the map doesnt get voted we leave the server.

Contact cheezedoodles.sander, xjaneka or exuliusmc on skype for a clan war.

[V]/[L]/[P]/[RM]
10/1

[ Clan Wars ]
EmperorsReborn vs TheSlimeArmy [5-3] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs The Invaders [5-1] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs Fractal [5-1] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs DeadPixels [2-5] [L]
EmperorsReborn vs FrozenPixelz [5-0] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs Voltage [5-2] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs Amnesia [5-1] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs TankedDeath [5-0] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs TheShield [5-1] [V]
EmperorsReborn vs Aquatic [5-0] [V]

[ Clan War Tournement ]
-Ryska's EU clan tournement
1st Round
EmperorsReborn vs Radition [3-2] [V]

Proof from clan wars:
SlimeArmy:
http://gyazo.com/206f9d3ea61a027c119b74401c47491d

FrozenPixels:
Dq because of breaking rules number 7, "Only use people who are on the roster - Results in a forfeit".
http://gyazo.com/ebbba25a7ede3d20f82ca6f432152a4b
http://gyazo.com/2968ce3eb883c54958bacfe93debadd5

InverseSG

Thanks for reading this :) Took me some time to make, aswell as I am always changing and updating all kinds of stuff.

Drop a like on the thread if you want to. ;)

1. IGN: My IGN name is BamSarfield.

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : My Skype name is currently BamSarfield, aswell.

3. Nickname/Name: Sam, Bam.

4. Age: I turned 12 in September, and I possess intellect and maturity.

5. Country: I am from England, Europe.

6. Donator: Not yet, but hopefully I will be getting it soon.

7. Wins (Minimum 450): 82, but I can easily build on this as I got MineCraft just a few months ago. I am rapidly improving, and believe I can reach a goal of a lot more wins by playing with friends and learning from my mistakes that you guys could potentially help me out with.

8. Games Played: 396, but as I said I am fairly new to MineCraft, but I am rapidly improving, and I reckon I will have a 1 / 3 ratio by the end of summer, as you can see my past games.

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): I am extremely good with using the fishing rod to my advantage, especially towards the ends of fights. I use FNS to my advantage, and it does get annoying and it will definitely be useful in clan war's.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): If anything it would be my bow. I am good at long range, but I never get the opportunity to do these. I am trying to improve, which is happening slowly, yet effectively.

11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am quite offensive in 1v1 situations, and in team moments I am reflecting on my leaders actions, and following what he does.

12. Previous clan experience: I haven't been in any clans before, and I think this is a great place for me to start. I am experienced with teaming in MCSG with Shaunypie, as he is my IRL friend.

13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Shaunypie is the only notable one I can think of, as he is my real life friend, for a start. I hope to be able to play with more and more members of this clan and make new friends along the way.

14. How much do you play: 2 - 4 hours a day, as I have a few activities out of school that I need to do, such as football.

15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : It's an amazing clan, and I would love to be a part of it, and learn new things along the way and also become a better player.

- Regards, Sam.

Battey

Career
Reaction score

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : My Skype name is currently BamSarfield, aswell.

7. Wins (Minimum 450): 82, but I can easily build on this as I got MineCraft just a few months ago. I am rapidly improving, and believe I can reach a goal of a lot more wins by playing with friends and learning from my mistakes that you guys could potentially help me out with.

8. Games Played: 396, but as I said I am fairly new to MineCraft, but I am rapidly improving, and I reckon I will have a 1 / 3 ratio by the end of summer, as you can see my past games.

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): I am extremely good with using the fishing rod to my advantage, especially towards the ends of fights. I use FNS to my advantage, and it does get annoying and it will definitely be useful in clan war's.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): If anything it would be my bow. I am good at long range, but I never get the opportunity to do these. I am trying to improve, which is happening slowly, yet effectively.

11. What type of player would you say you are? : I am quite offensive in 1v1 situations, and in team moments I am reflecting on my leaders actions, and following what he does.

12. Previous clan experience: I haven't been in any clans before, and I think this is a great place for me to start. I am experienced with teaming in MCSG with Shaunypie, as he is my IRL friend.

13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Shaunypie is the only notable one I can think of, as he is my real life friend, for a start. I hope to be able to play with more and more members of this clan and make new friends along the way.

14. How much do you play: 2 - 4 hours a day, as I have a few activities out of school that I need to do, such as football.

15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : It's an amazing clan, and I would love to be a part of it, and learn new things along the way and also become a better player.

- Regards, Sam.
Really liked your application... join our TS more often to get a better chance of being acepted. ;)

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: SimoKryt and simaobigares2001
2. Skype name(If private PM us) :simao.bigares
3. Nickname/Name: Simao in portuguese and Simon in english
4. Age:13
5. Country: Portugal
6. Donator:none
7. Wins (Minimum 450): lol, 160
8. Games Played: like 1000
9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail): I am good at aiming the fishing rod and putting down the flint and steel, also at sword fighting
10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc): Dodging bows and fns
11. What type of player would you say you are? : Im an offensive player, i dont play deffensive at all since im bad at the bow and i usually go for the person directly, when im below 4 hearts i normally run
12. Previous clan expirience: #Draconis, #Carbon and others
13. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes Batman_Return
14. How much do you play: 2 to 3 hours perday, sometimes 3 to 4
15. Why do you want to join Emperors? : Because i think its a great clan judging by the players and clan wars, i have a few friends in this clan, i just got kicked out of a clan because they took away EU division and i think im going to improve my pvp skills and have a lot of fun
I am sorry but you have been Declined.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

- Regards, Sam.
Accepted for trials. Make sure to get on ts for us to play with you and get known. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci