• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't shut down the AS Community!

Should AS Servers reduce from 12 servers to 4-5 servers?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
reducing the server amount will not fix anything as we do not buy servers the way you think as in when you go to somewhere like cubed host and buy 12 servers from them the way be do it is to buy a "Box" as in we get one big server with like 30-60 GB of ram and put 12 smaller servers on them for instance on EU US and AU 25 servers =1 server so if we were to put 5 servers in AS it will cost the same as puting 12 that is y we would have to remove them all if the cost out weigh the benifits and in all fairness you could just play on AU as the servers use for AS are the old AU ones so if they used to connect to there you could connect to AU #TheFacts
Dat necro..

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played on an AS server once and I won.
#100%ratio #ASpro

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
Let's think of Chads point of view. They are expensive servers being hosted in a completley different continent and Only a few players play on it (About 75?) Compare that to the hundreds and possibly thousands on US and CA even EU. Although like alot of people say, It will be taking a chunk out of the community.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Chad if you shut down CA, I shall be on your doorstep in the morning with a flyswatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci