• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember when....?

Pingzza

Spectator
Reaction score
I remember when I was the biggest BajanCanadian fan, and I started watching them before actually getting minecraft. So when I finally did get minecraft, I skipped single player and went straight for survival games... I was so confused on how to open chests..good times. Good times. First map I remember playing on was Breeze Island xD and it took FOREVER to get into one server, since there was no hub.

Last edited:

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when the sprint mechanic wasn't broken and it actually took legitimate skill to pvp.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when MCSG consisted of around 10 U.S. servers, the only map being Survival Games 1, and the hype generated after Chad released a screenshot of SG2. It was so exciting to see a new map!
Man I'm old.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't remember anything else from v1 except 'team under bridge' and the old lobby and I used to climb up the mountains in the lobby :3

My v1/early v2 stats were like 7/300 on my account drolli256

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I remember getting on in October 2012 and seeing a new lobby and saying "Ooh, fun!"

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I mainly played Tekkit but I did remember climbing up nigh on every skyscraper on SG2 and playing Minecraft in-browser because 1.3 didn't seem to like my laptop :-: for some strange reason whenever I tried to hit someone I was sent to the menu xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci