• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember when....?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when we merged with the Antvenom network.

Reaction score
Late Spring of 2012, Since I was a US player it was really hard to find servers to get in, I only would join US 1-10 at the time, Then Eventually I went over to AU since it had the least people. I would remember getting 10 wins on a now alternative account that I don't use. I had such good memories of playing Sg with Au players, even sometimes skype teaming. whenever I saw a slot open in the US games I would always hope of having BajanCanadian, or even blamph in my game. I was unfortunate to hear that bajan was banned off mcsg (back then I would always call it Hunger games server thingy) but I still strived to see blamph in a game, I finally did one game, then he left instantly ;-;.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I remember...
  • The old lobbies.
  • exer60 joining my game and me trying to pretend that I was calm when on the inside I was flipping out.
  • THE SPIDERWEB PARKOUR. AGGHHH. I STILL NEVER FINISHED THAT.
  • When zeejay was #1 and I 10-hearted him and I was freaking out, even though he had literally no weapon or armor. I remember EXACTLY where on SG4, too.
  • When signatures that went over two inches long or so were deleted or edited <-- I miss those days. :(
  • US Top clans - 1: Rebels, 2: Romans, and 3: EliteSquad. I was co-leader/leader of EliteSquad. :)
  • When good clans only needed 30 wins to get in... (nowadays, the bar is set somewhere around 600+ and will continue to get higher, until it just gets absurd.)
  • When NO ONE had 500 wins. Heck, 200 was god-like.
  • Finding hammerstrong and his friends and following him around because I thought he was amazing with his 40-some wins. I passed him pretty quickly. :3
  • Cowall. Ahh, cowall. I miss him.
  • When DadBrother was known as CraftyKratonite, and we talked all the time at 4 am (for me) before joining EliteSquad.
^^ Pre-V2 stuff, most of it was in 2012.

i remember when no one double posted
aahh the good days

EDIT:
Also:
Skype teaming with randies
SG4+Breeze Island being the only maps played, yet still getting so much hate for being overplayed. LOL.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
i miss playing in v1 and getting 7 fps, as soon as i got a sword i would try to kill someone stacked.
I remember my favourite game from v1 i got a weapon and took over corn on sg1, I ended up getting around 5 armour bars and camping for refill when someone had like 6 1/2 armour bars, 2-4 dogs and a bow, all i remember was lagging and then the dogs climbing up the tree and killing em when he was bowing me down.

also wbu Blamph

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci