• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Suggestions

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Brandon6895 I can not agree more. There is nothing more annoying then getting teamed on in a map like lobby games and other maps where death matches are tiny. Another idea (which is suggested often) is the start of death match at 4 players instead of 3. This is for a couple reasons:

1. If there is a team or random team one can simply team with the other player and bam 2v2

2. Speeds up games

Downside:

1. If there is a player ranked high (like brandon) there is a possibility of 3v1 which is really unfair.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
I still think 4 player deathmatches is the worst idea ever with the 3v1s. I'd rather search for that last person every single game than have that happen.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I think MCSG should at a seperate deathmatch arena. A lot of the overplayed maps are not very good for fighting teams in deathmatch (Valleyside University, Holiday Resort etc.) I think the Blindness IV at the start is a great idea, but I think DM should start immediately instead of having the 10sec countdown.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I think MCSG should at a seperate deathmatch arena. A lot of the overplayed maps are not very good for fighting teams in deathmatch (Valleyside University, Holiday Resort etc.) I think the Blindness IV at the start is a great idea, but I think DM should start immediately instead of having the 10sec countdown.
10 second countdown is so that players can not get ghost/lag killed. It gives 10 seconds for the players to get into the deathmatch.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd much rather prefer the second suggestion rather than the first one, as, the first one, having to be added, would come with tons of tactics going to waste.

HOW DOES EVERYONE DO THAT FONT >.<

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Bump
I have been teamed on every single DM I've played recently, the two randies would ask eachother for team or block their swords to eachother and it's getting frustrating and I don't want this idea to be left in the dust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci