• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cookie Clicker!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
When I first heard about cookie clicker from my sister, I was confused. Why would a game about clicking cookies be so addicting and why would so many people be talking about it?

So I decided to try it...

:3

Right now, I'm working on getting 200 cursors. That was my goal before the antimatter condensers came about as well, and as such I had tons of cookies saved up ready to be used to buy condensers. Guess I'm back to waiting. :p

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
When I first heard about cookie clicker from my sister, I was confused. Why would a game about clicking cookies be so addicting and why would so many people be talking about it?

So I decided to try it...

:3

Right now, I'm working on getting 200 cursors. That was my goal before the antimatter condensers came about as well, and as such I had tons of cookies saved up ready to be used to buy condensers. Guess I'm back to waiting. :p
The condensers helped me. 7 hours of sleep got me 9 cursors so I could get to 100.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I remember playing this when it was first publicly available. Aeruner introduced it to me.

G33ke

Reaction score
*Grabs "Get Lucky" upgrade*
*Gets a 154 second cookie frenzy from golden cookie*
*Clicks on another golden cookie during frenzy*
*24 seconds of x777 clicking power*
*effects stack*
*Makes 180 trillion hand made cookies in 24 seconds*
:D

Needless to say, the "Get Lucky" upgrade is really, really worth it for 77 trillion cookies. Even this deadly combo aside, you still get the increased cap amount for the "Lucky" cookies you get from golden cookies if you're in a frenzy, which means I'm getting about 36 trillion each time that happens, in comparison to just 5 trillion. This upgrade pays for itself in less than an hour of actively watching for golden cookies. (Also, at this point...red cookies aren't worth it anymore.)

Also, I've clicked the cookie 250,000 times on my own...I know I've been bored recently, but for a game I originally put off because I thought it was pointless...that's a lot of clicks. ._. I'm gonna break my mouse at this point.

G33ke

Reaction score
This is now me. Hopefully I'm still ahead of G33ke, but with his mad clicking I have no idea >.<
Well, with all the upgrades, only 7 missing achievements, (4 about restarting your game with a certain amount of cookies baked all time.) 21 billion a second, and actively spending a couple hours a day looking for golden cookies, (not red ones, they aren't worth it anymore.) I think I'm just about maxed out. I'm only 13 condensers away from 100, which will give me two of the missing 7 achievements. (And at this rate, I'll have clicked 777 golden cookies by then as well for that last achievement. Condensers are going up by about 100 trillion each one I buy now...)

Also, I've clicked the cookie 363,500 times...I think I have a problem. ._.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I agree. :p But once you max out, you can get heavenly chips and restart with that. But also, do you use the Elder Covenant? I do, it's helping a lot I think. Without the Elder Covenant I'd probably above you though :p
Also, I have 4 achievements left. 1 is the quadrillion reset thing, 2 are for 100 condensers and 1 is Leprechaun.

G33ke

Reaction score
I think I agree. :p But once you max out, you can get heavenly chips and restart with that. But also, do you use the Elder Covenant? I do, it's helping a lot I think. Without the Elder Covenant I'd probably above you though :p
Also, I have 4 achievements left. 1 is the quadrillion reset thing, 2 are for 100 condensers and 1 is Leprechaun.
No, I don't use the Covenant. I was for a long while, but I've since stopped.
I'm still just getting the golden cookies, though. I'm using elder pledges.

Elder pledges cap somewhere around 500 billion, which means at this point, if you use only those, you're getting more cookies. The 5% of your CPS at this point is another billion a second, which means within 500 seconds, (only about 8 and a half minutes.) you'll have made all the cookies back for the pledge and it's pure profit. It may not be much, but it's better than the covenant, especially if you leave it running in the background primarily like most people. (Plus, it just adds that much more to the effects of golden cookies.)

Anyway, yeah, we're just about in the same place. You have more achievements, but I have slightly more buildings. (I think I have five more grandmas, and 17 more condensers.) Our CPS is just about the same.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've increased to about 25 billion, and revoked the Elder Covenant :) Tooooons of golden cookies helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci