• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cookie Clicker!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
All right, so a few of us have been playin' this new game, called Cookie Clicker.
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
If you don't know what it is, click that link up there, and click the cookie! You can buy upgrades, ranging from cookie-generating purchases to things that will improve how many cookies you gain. You can buy them in the "Store."
It's a passive game, but oddly addicting.

But enough of that.
What's your score?
Click on "Stats" near the center of the top, to find out your Cookie Statistics!
What's the most cookies you've had in the Bank,
Your CPS (Cookies Per Second)
Your CPC (Cookies Per Click)
Hand-Made Cookies, etc.
How many:
Cursors, Grandmas, Farms, Mines, Factories, Shipments, Alchemy Labs, Portals, and Time Machines do you have?

If you post a ridiculously high number of something, it'd be a good idea to post a screenshot, so people don't say "You're lying!"
An example of an uber-maxed out cookie clicker game: http://imgur.com/a/xhNpt And yes, that is 1,000 time machines.

@Denster91 baked 25 trillion cookies, total c:
Thanks, @Turnip, for shtuff. I never would have left my computer on if I weren't trying to beat you :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't bake 22 trillion cookies per second :p That's silly. But I have probably been playing the longest, because the people that started before me or were doing better than me that I know of have quit.

Here is a picture of my current cookie status thing I guess:

Tomorrow I will probably reach either 200 cursors (so I can get another achievement, and my final upgrade) or just a bunch more time machines.

Also, for those of you wondering, I'm trying to stay above 10 trillion because then when I get a + bonus from my red cookies (which is quite a lot of them) I get 1 trillion cookies bonus, (10%, or 30 minutes worth of cookies) so staying above 10 trillion allows me to get it.

Also, @Angryjukebox

Also Also, I think this goes in Other Games :p ;)

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't bake 22 trillion cookies per second :p That's silly. But I have probably been playing the longest, because the people that started before me or were doing better than me that I know of have quit.

Here is a picture of my current cookie status thing I guess:

Tomorrow I will probably reach either 200 cursors (so I can get another achievement, and my final upgrade) or just a bunch more time machines.

Also, for those of you wondering, I'm trying to stay above 10 trillion because then when I get a + bonus from my red cookies (which is quite a lot of them) I get 1 trillion cookies bonus, (10%, or 30 minutes worth of cookies) so staying above 10 trillion allows me to get it.

Also, @Angryjukebox

Also Also, I think this goes in Other Games :p ;)
oh god.....no life....

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
oh god.....no life....
How is that no life? I just keep it on in the background when I do other stuff :p It is true, but I don't understand how that picture shows it.

An example of an uber-maxed out cookie clicker game: http://imgur.com/a/xhNpt And yes, that is 1,000 time machines.
Also, that is either a cheat, or he was playing the original version for a really, really, really, really, really long time and converted it and started with trillions of dollars.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
How is that no life? I just keep it on in the background when I do other stuff :p It is true, but I don't understand how that picture shows it.

Also, that is either a cheat, or he was playing the original version for a really, really, really, really, really long time and converted it and started with trillions of dollars.
Yeah, I fast-forwarded my computer's time (Tricked it, you could say) to make it think one second was an hour.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Cookie clicker? I smell cookie clicker being talked about. It is my one true love in life. On my home computer, I was getting 3 billion cookies a second. On my school laptop, only about 500 million a second.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I started playing a couple of days ago and I'm doing good so far :p I'm making about 150 million cookies per second.
I have a question though, is the "One mind" upgrade worth getting? I've kinda looked up what it does and I want some opinions on it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci