• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cookie Clicker!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait does it save my cookies/upgrades if I exit. And if it does how. It didnt even make me make an account
It will automatically save the data every 1 minute and you should have it back if you reopen it in the same browser. Sometimes it gets weird though and doesn't work.
If you want to properly save it, or move it to another device or something, you can go to the menu and press Export Save. Then copy the whole code it gives you, and put it somewhere you will be able to retrieve it later. Then when you want to get it back, you can press the Import Save button and paste the code back there to get your game back.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, for some reason my didn't save. I used the Import Code thing but the save was very old, when I was only getting like 50 CPS. Guess I'll start again :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, for some reason my didn't save. I used the Import Code thing but the save was very old, when I was only getting like 50 CPS. Guess I'll start again :(
That sucks :( I recommend whenever you're gonna close your browser for more than a minute or so, export the save just in case.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, another bump. Apparently Valethar is really good at this game... :p 280 heavenly chips when I told him to reset at 11bil/s. Within about a minute, he said he was back at 36bil/s. Not sure if I misheard it and he actually said millions though... :p

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, another bump. Apparently Valethar is really good at this game... :p 280 heavenly chips when I told him to reset at 11bil/s. Within about a minute, he said he was back at 36bil/s. Not sure if I misheard it and he actually said millions though... :p
We cant be friends anymore. I now devote so much time to this game. I blame you

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This game is my life now, and I just started tonight.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm doing ok I guess lol :p I can't have cookie clicker running during the night though since my computer would overheat :/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
:L The maker of the thread doesn't even get notifications? Unfaaaair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci