• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

geocon27

Tribute
Reaction score
This sounds like a really cool feature to add in, as i didn't get to have a go at it on April 1st, i'd like to see this put into the game as a permanent feature!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Yes but instead don't make it so you fly into the air. just make it so as soon as you spawn it says "DON'T WALK OFF YOUR PODIUM OR YOU'LL BLOW UP" and maybe make the first 5 seconds so it doesn't blow up.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
YUS PREASE.
If all of the noobs and sprint hackers freaking implode before the game has begun, it's gonna be a more fun game!
(And downright hilarious. You tp to the podiums and a second later, three explosions XD)

B

Buxtonaters

I love MCSG they are really involved with the community they dont just go like YUS add that without asking us.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeh! That would be cool and get rid of some of the more nooby guys, maybe some teams too! :p

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
You're just making things more difficult. You might as well reduce the servers into 18 podiums and not add this feature. You might as well make everyone start with 2 hearts so that people start punching each other to death with ease.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
This feature would change the Pre-game from 60 seconds of tense waiting into a show not unlike a night of Live at the Apollo.

My vote is on yes

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
If this was to be added, could it somehow at least not make you lose points if you die by it? Because I'm sure they'll be a day when I'm not paying attention and I press the sprint button. >_<

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I loved April 1st :) bUT LIKE G33ke said, make it wait for a few secinds to activate.. It's kind of annyoingf sprinting in lobby going into game then BAM! im dead...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci