• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Please Don't.
Oh, and feel free to ban BrydenX and Joshman2020, the hackers. I know them IRL. But "Sshhh" Don't tell them I said so
*Wink Wink*
You would need proof....

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Only if they don't kill you.
The point is that they will kill you.

Now I have another idea. How about it sends you flying and then you land somewhere random on the map, or maybe around the edge of the map, instead of it killing you? That will greatly delay the person on their loot getting but not quite kill them either.

Haskaalo

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes

1.Noob are just blow up.

2.Add 5 or 2 seconds of no blow up and the server say "DONT STEP OFF"

3. Sorry for my bad english is not my first language

4.THEY ADD MORE REALISTIC!

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't like the idea, some people find the game frustrating enough as it is. People say it will make it more realistic, but in real life.. If you're playing a game of tag with your friends and you move before the start, they aren't going to blow you up. :p
Exactly.

You're just making things more difficult. You might as well reduce the servers into 18 podiums and not add this feature. You might as well make everyone start with 2 hearts so that people start punching each other to death with ease.
Exactly.

The point is that they will kill you.

Now I have another idea. How about it sends you flying and then you land somewhere random on the map, or maybe around the edge of the map, instead of it killing you? That will greatly delay the person on their loot getting but not quite kill them either.
But, they could be close to a tier 2 chest. See, why not just not even add this.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
People could also use this to their advantage, if they found a way to jump to water from cornucopia then they could use it to get a head start, this may be seen as a positive but could also be very unfair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci