• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters
L

Lululioness

Golden, not everyone has a super computer like you :p We ordinary people will have computers that kill themselves and most people will actually have a really big FPS drop, but everything else you said was true.
I have a crap computer, I didn't lag when it was coded into the April Fool's joke.

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't let it be like this. Please just don't. I may be a donor but I still don't want to loose points easier than before. It was enough like that!

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Think of all the new non donors who really wants to play a game. When they have finally made it into a game they just blow up and die...

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally was laughing so hard at this feature. I would love it to be permanent but if it can't happen I wouldn't be too bothered, it's incredibly fun to see people flying around in the air. Bring it back :D

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah.. You guys might think it's a great idea but once it gets added after a week you'll wish you didn't.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci