• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests not being filled

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem is that they must take down the servers for that and that costs more than 10 minutes.
It doesn't take long to take the servers down then put it back up. Let's call it 15-20 minutes, since there are so many servers which is the real thing that takes time.

chris weener

Spectator
Reaction score
Anybody else on the forest map on the EU servers(maybe US, dunno as I don't play US) notice that the chest at the edge of the world, and the chest in the tree maybe 20 feet from it don't get filled after the "Sponsors have refilled all chests message"?

I don't know about before hand, because there's noway to confirm that I'm the first person there. But I know that they don't refill after the first night.

Unless I've just been unlucky 6 times in a row. :/

Joemzone

Tribute
Reaction score
not all the chests do get refilled and i think it is set like that so it is random but you will have to ask a developer to see about that .
It says "the sponsors have refilled ALL of the chests"

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe there is a small chance that a chest isn't getting refilled. >.>

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
There is a 5% chance of a square in a chest getting fillled.I think this is a bug though,cause it always is the pink house

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe there is a small chance that a chest isn't getting refilled. >.>
There is, but not a high chance of it doing that in the same chests every single game. I have noticed a lot of chests on the first map didn't get refilled. I don't remember their exact locations, but I remember there were a couple that didn't get filled.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
There is, but not a high chance of it doing that in the same chests every single game. I have noticed a lot of chests on the first map didn't get refilled. I don't remember their exact locations, but I remember there were a couple that didn't get filled.
k, I get it. It's a bug, but not one with the highest priority.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
k, I get it. It's a bug, but not one with the highest priority.
It's priority is quite high actually, because this is a major problem in the game. Not being able to get items in many chests is quite a problem.

chris weener

Spectator
Reaction score
It's priority is quite high actually, because this is a major problem in the game. Not being able to get items in many chests is quite a problem.
Too true.
Not getting a chest at those low points in our hunger game lives times can just mean death. And that just ain't right if it's a bug.

Joemzone

Tribute
Reaction score
You misunderstood, the guy said maybe there is a 5% chance they don't refill. I think he meant the admin put it there. I meant that they are all supposed to be filled every time and there is supposed to be no chance that they don't refill

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Try getting the chests right when the refill happens, that's how you know if they are always empty. Check during multiple games just to be sure.
I'm still talking about the 24 ppl EU servers. You won't find any content in the chests I talked about, I even tried to escape the corn as quickly as possible and went to those chests right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci