• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests not being filled

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe they did that with purpose, so they don't make a second "cornucopia" at the refill
I doubt it. Either way, it's being reported as having happened in many places so I think it's an actual bug. Why make single chests in an area empty for no reason?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Thats true, but maybe sometimes it isn't a bug. Items have spawn rates right? What if not a single item spawned because its supposed to be?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats true, but maybe sometimes it isn't a bug. Items have spawn rates right? What if not a single item spawned because its supposed to be?
I already said that sometimes it isn't a bug. Sometimes there are just no items in a chest. I'm saying now it's a bug because it's happening so often. It has a really low chance of naturally happening, but I have seen it before.

ChA0SrAiN

Tribute
Reaction score
This once happened on a 24 player server. Everybody went to Cornucopia, and EVERY chest was empty.
Big glitch.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
This once happened on a 24 player server. Everybody went to Cornucopia, and EVERY chest was empty.
Big glitch.
Thats kinda funny actually, one giant fist fight to the death.

I know these are not the hunger games but if I'm right at the 54th annual hunger games the corn was filled with blunt weapons only. ><'
It gives that effect a little bit :)

blackfizz

Spectator
Reaction score
I experienced that bug too. I played 3-5 games today and in EVERY game, the chests in the pink house were empty. So it must be a bug!

MochaMillion

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed some chests not being filled, because even after the message "Sponsors have refilled all chests" the chest I went back to was still empty. I don't know if that means only the spawn chests get refilled or not.

B

bigmike4life

Some wierd stuff has been happing. Like i got in a game and the chests were invisible. I was like Da Fuk !?!?!

nobody1313

Tribute
Reaction score
It's so annoying with the chests beu g refilled, as it seems that on,y the chests that I'm not close to are refilled. Idk if this on,y happens I. The EU servers, as I do t use the US ones. I think that all except the corn should be refilled, as the 2 corns would just be unfair.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There are no 2 corns... All chests should be refilled, or else the people that couldn't hold the cornucopia would stand no chance. No offense, but that's an awful idea nobody1313

nobody1313

Tribute
Reaction score
There are no 2 corns... All chests should be refilled, or else the people that couldn't hold the cornucopia would stand no chance. No offense, but that's an awful idea nobody1313
Well, im fine either way, but by 2 corns, I meant that it would be like having 2 corns because it would be restocked. Even so, I still think that the bug needs to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci