• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests not being filled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
At the moment a lot of people I know are reporting that some chests are not being filled in games, I don't know if this is bug on the new system but a few people have told me they have run directly to places and nobody else was there and there were nothing in the surrounding chests for that area at all.

Hope this is helpful to know :)

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
You really never know if it's a bug or not. Maybe someone could have been to the chest before them, you just never know. They could have claimed it as a bug, yet never realized that someone could be there before them. If you want real answers, I recommend posting it in the "Report Bugs" area. If they're getting similar responses, maybe there is a bug, otherwise, just an empty chest.

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that, thats why I wanted to say just incase there is something going on, see if anyone is experiencing the same problem on the current system. As for the report bug section it seems to require a log in and it looks like it follows your IP to find bugs not you actually reporting it. Correct me if i'm wrong but I did go there first :)

C

clankstar

We are indeed having some problems with chests not being refilled on EU servers and we are working on it ;).

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
We are indeed having some problems with chests not being refilled on EU servers and we are working on it ;).
I knew it, I was already thinking for the small amount of games I play someone found a better route :p

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
My oppinion:
Not all the chests are filled on the City Map in a 24 ppl game.... At least that's what I experienced.... And that's why I only play on 48 ppl servers

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
not all the chests do get refilled and i think it is set like that so it is random but you will have to ask a developer to see about that .

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Nope, I tested that (yeah, I really did), it's always the same group of chests on the 24 ppl servers.

Blodir

Spectator
Reaction score
Me and my friends were waiting in the pink house in Survival Games 2. When the server said "Sponsors have refilled all the chests", we looked at them and nothing had spawned back. So yeah, I'm sure it is actually a bug and not just people taking chests before others.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
not all the chests do get refilled and i think it is set like that so it is random but you will have to ask a developer to see about that .
You are right, there is normally a low chance of the chests not having items in them. But now it's become much more common.

Just yesterday I was playing a game, had an iron sword, leather tunic, gold helmet so I didn't want to go try and take the cornucopia. I decided to go to the pink house instead. There was no one there, so I waited until night downstairs. No one came down, and as soon as the chests refilled I was looking inside one because I had just put some items I wanted to disappear in there. Nothing changed and no new items came. There were no items in all the chests in the pink house, including the one upstairs.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You are right, there is normally a low chance of the chests not having items in them. But now it's become much more common.

Just yesterday I was playing a game, had an iron sword, leather tunic, gold helmet so I didn't want to go try and take the cornucopia. I decided to go to the pink house instead. There was no one there, so I waited until night downstairs. No one came down, and as soon as the chests refilled I was looking inside one because I had just put some items I wanted to disappear in there. Nothing changed and no new items came. There were no items in all the chests in the pink house, including the one upstairs.
Maybe they did that with purpose, so they don't make a second "cornucopia" at the refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci