• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Revamped

Do you want this map to get added?

• Yes, replace the old Breeze Island with this version.

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • No, keep the old Breeze Island and do not add this.

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I watched your profile and it looked like you quit, so why are you here then?
Don't get offended. You posted your map on these forums so criticism should be expected. All I meant was Breeze Island is the original community map. It has that legacy. The only way they will put a revamped version of this on the servers is if they remove Breeze Island. <--That won't happen. The other thing. I am a builder. It is just a bit frustrating to me when people take other peoples work, change a couple of things, and then try to get credit for it whether they had permission or not. So, all I meant was if you want to get a map on these servers, take an original idea and build it from scratch. Don't use other people's work, especially when its Breeze Island. Lastly, remember, I was just giving criticism, not being mean. Don't attack everyone that doesn't have a positive opinion about your map.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
He made the map better, improved from the feedback of most players. This map to me oooks amazing, if you don't like it give a detailed response instead of spewing useless hate. Think before you post kid.
What is with everyone calling me kid? I'm older than both of you. lol...

Reaction score
Don't get offended. You posted your map on these forums so criticism should be expected. All I meant was Breeze Island is the original community map. It has that legacy. The only way they will put a revamped version of this on the servers is if they remove Breeze Island. <--That won't happen. The other thing. I am a builder. It is just a bit frustrating to me when people take other peoples work, change a couple of things, and then try to get credit for it whether they had permission or not. So, all I meant was if you want to get a map on these servers, take an original idea and build it from scratch. Don't use other people's work, especially when its Breeze Island. Lastly, remember, I was just giving criticism, not being mean. Don't attack everyone that doesn't have a positive opinion about your map.
I am sorry if i was a bit rude, i take critism if they give a reason to it like you just did, i dont even want credit for it, i did this to improve the gameplay and not to take someones work and take credit for it

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
He didn't attack you please leave the thread,also both maps could exist coinsided, they could cahnge the name to Breeze Island v2. As well saying NO ONE WANTS A NEW BREEZE ISLAND, really read the comments, look at the poll, look at the screenshots. Breeze may be a good map in some aspects, but it lacks in some as well. You can't barge in and give negative responses without reasoning behind them, as well as after asking to not 'attack' people with negative feedback. If you don't think it will be good. PM or post the reasons NICELY on the thread, don't spew random hate comments, it's not doing anything but making you look bad.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
He didn't attack you please leave the thread,also both maps could exist coinsided, they could cahnge the name to Breeze Island v2. As well saying NO ONE WANTS A NEW BREEZE ISLAND, really read the comments, look at the poll, look at the screenshots. Breeze may be a good map in some aspects, but it lacks in some as well. You can't barge in and give negative responses without reasoning behind them, as well as after asking to not 'attack' people with negative feedback. If you don't think it will be good. PM or post the reasons NICELY on the thread, don't spew random hate comments, it's not doing anything but making you look bad.
Dude, that was positive feedback. I apologize for my first post, but the second one was just fine. The two could not coincide. I don't know how much you know about the map accepting process, but there can only be one of a certain map on a server. (ie: SolarFrost). I sense you have some connection to this map, that is why you are defending it so much. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I am entitled to my opinion. I apologize again for my first comment.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, that was positive feedback. I apologize for my first post, but the second one was just fine. The two could not coincide. I don't know how much you know about the map accepting process, but there can only be one of a certain map on a server. (ie: SolarFrost). I sense you have some connection to this map, that is why you are defending it so much. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I am entitled to my opinion. I apologize again for my first comment.
I have no connections to the map. Your senses are bad, you would be the worst spiderman

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Did somebody try to ruin Breeze!?(Just kidding) I honestly don't think that this should be added, because we already have a Breeze Island. I mean Breeze Island is about the water fights. This generally takes that away and makes the map way smaller than it already was. I believe that the islands and ships are way too close to the main land. I don't really think that this should replace the current Breeze, but I would be fine if it were to be added alongside it.

Ultimatemaster6

Tribute
Reaction score
I love it. However, the thing I hated about Breeze was the fact that the ocean was flat. If you could make the ocean bed vary in depth, I would be even more for this revamp than I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci