• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Revamped

Do you want this map to get added?

• Yes, replace the old Breeze Island with this version.

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • No, keep the old Breeze Island and do not add this.

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
He said him(or any other person of the community)
Cubes, can you edit the poll?
If yes, pls remove the second 2 answers
Please try to edit your other post, posting multiple times in a row is not usually allowed unless in certain cases, in this case they were all really close to each other.

Also, looks kinda nice, but you should probably clear it directly with Static_nightmare himself.

Reaction score
Please try to edit your other post, posting multiple times in a row is not usually allowed unless in certain cases, in this case they were all really close to each other.

Also, looks kinda nice, but you should probably clear it directly with Static_nightmare himself.
Oki

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Basically a Breeze Island 1.5. I actually really like it. The new island and lighthouse yields just enough change to make the map fresh again, while not taking too much away from the original, and retaining the nostalgic feel. I don't know about removing the original Breeze, but adding this under the name "Breeze Island v2" is an idea

Reaction score
Basically a Breeze Island 1.5. I actually really like it. The new island and lighthouse yields just enough change to make the map fresh again, while not taking too much away from the original, and retaining the nostalgic feel. I don't know about removing the original Breeze, but adding this under the name "Breeze Island v2" is an idea
They wouldnt allow like 2 breezes, that was the reason why they removed demons breeze, this map is just too much like the normal breeze island to havd both, so i would rather have this then the old one tbh

Reaction score
This map is great, as good as Breeze 1. However, it should have a different name, because Breeze Island 2 is taken as a name (by the Hive). Maybe it should be called Neo-Breeze Island or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci