• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Revamped

Do you want this map to get added?

• Yes, replace the old Breeze Island with this version.

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • No, keep the old Breeze Island and do not add this.

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It is better thank breeze island version 1. However, lets face it. If MCSG removed Demons breeze and Freeze island, do you really think this map is going to be accepted? I don't know, but it would be nice if it was accepted :p Good luck.
Demons breeze got added back, but this is something else, they are seperate maps, but this is a remake of a map, which is made to replace the original

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
Breeze Island but better?!?! How is that possible? But anyway I love it, I really hope it gets accepted!

Reaction score
I agree with what Andrew said ^
But I think this looks good, I like that there ISN'T a ton of water.

Reaction score
Make your own map. Literally no one is looking for more Breeze Island.
Funny that there are also little hater kids on mcsg, thought that species only lives on youtube
As you may realized i made this to improve the gameplay on a map that is played much

Reaction score
Im 17. lol
I watched your profile and it looked like you quit, so why are you here then?
It might be your opinion, but the people i play with (good players high in the leaderboards) agree with me and also think that breeze needs a change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci