• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Revamped

Do you want this map to get added?

• Yes, replace the old Breeze Island with this version.

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • No, keep the old Breeze Island and do not add this.

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This map is great, as good as Breeze 1. However, it should have a different name, because Breeze Island 2 is taken as a name (by the Hive). Maybe it should be called Neo-Breeze Island or something.
Guys, they WONT take both maps because they dont take 2 maps that look really similar, so either one or the other one

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
im not gonna say its bad cause it not, but there are a few things lacking. One is that the houses and building are very plain and lacking depth or detail. Also the glowstone and trap door thing on the trees does not look very good. Other than that i like it very much. Changes the lack of chests issue on Breeze and hope fully there will be more tier twos if it gets added. That brings me to my next point… and that is it likely won't be added. Breeze island is a popular map as it is. And although many people have different views of it its voted in most of the times its in the lobby. But thats my opinion so don't give up on it.

Reaction score
im not gonna say its bad cause it not, but there are a few things lacking. One is that the houses and building are very plain and lacking depth or detail. Also the glowstone and trap door thing on the trees does not look very good. Other than that i like it very much. Changes the lack of chests issue on Breeze and hope fully there will be more tier twos if it gets added. That brings me to my next point… and that is it likely won't be added. Breeze island is a popular map as it is. And although many people have different views of it its voted in most of the times its in the lobby. But thats my opinion so don't give up on it.
Thanks for the constructive critism, i will look into the map tomorrow again and change suff up such as the village and the spawn a bit, i have good ideas in mind already

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
It is better thank breeze island version 1. However, lets face it. If MCSG removed Demons breeze and Freeze island, do you really think this map is going to be accepted? I don't know, but it would be nice if it was accepted :p Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci