• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50 Cent Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpopsicle

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want: a cute beaver like ur example
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): my account pinkpopsicle
How long you plan use it: for a while
Extra info. Can you add a pink backpack?

Derivitives

Tribute
Reaction score
What you want: A Version o a guy with a wearing something like lovelights skin but dierent color and huahwis face and glasses
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): ALT, Derivitives
How long you plan use it: For a while
Extra info: Good luck

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want: Eminem
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): MAin and alt
How long you plan use it: I feel really bad for not using the previous one you made me, so for a while
Extra info: PLease make an Eminem from 2000, so blonde hair not brown

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score
What you want: A cougar, here is a picture for you to work off of: http://i.imgur.com/F8k88QZ.gif
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): My main account (considering it is the only one I have).
How long you plan use it: For a LONG time.
Extra info: Could you add just a black hoodie with the initials "SS" on the back?
Thanks in advance! :)

Medzha

Survivor
Reaction score
What you want: Panda skin with a hoodie
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): My main account if i like it
How long you plan use it: As long as i think it fits me so like 1 year if i like
Extra info: This will be for my youtube channel account

BreezeIsland

Experienced
Reaction score
What you want: A White and Aqua Bear/Tiger
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Alt and Main account
How long you plan use it: A LONG Time
Extra info: Um Nope.

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
What you want: black wolf with christmas sweater
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): main
How long you plan use it: for the month of December and Probally more
Extra info:<3

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
What you want: black wolf with christmas sweater
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): main
How long you plan use it: for the month of December and Probally more
Extra info:<3
I've made you 2 skins before and you never used them. I highly doubt you will use one of mine again...

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
I've made you 2 skins before and you never used them. I highly doubt you will use one of mine again...
hey I quit minecraft for about 2 months I'm going back if I don't wear your skin for more than 2 months you never make me a new one deal?

iimNuke

Spectator
Reaction score
What you want: A bear skin, but not a very detailed one, a kind of simple and nice looking one, (simple like the first animal demonstration you made), with the blue colour scheme of slaters skin, http://prntscr.com/28uxvz, And perhaps a re-colour of the 1st animal, but with the colour scheme I just posted. (smexy colourz)
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main account, iimNuke, and the other also for main account, I guess switch between both now and again, or just let a friend use one.
How long you plan use it: If I really like them, probably a very long time since I've been searching for a unique skin to use for ageeess.
Extra info: I'd be willing to pay 5 dollars for both :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci