• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50 Cent Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
What you want: I'd like a marshmallow skin with a top hat, and around 3/4 of the legs are burnt, like they've been toasted under a camp fire. But when you make it could you use 2x2 pixels, similar to Vareides skin? Cartoony as possible please<3
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main account, and potentially alts.
How long you plan use it: If I like it, permanently. You saw how long I wore the old skin you made me. :3
Extra info: wolfs>foxes

Exottic_

Tribute
Reaction score
What you want: white bear with a Santa hat and also I want the shading blocky
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): yes main
How long you plan to use it: ever and ever
Extra info: Pm it to me

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Template:

What you want: Billy Bat (Ignore the red wings in the background) He's a bat detective from the manga Billy Bat

What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): My main account
How long you plan use it: Probably for a long time; however, I will constantly change my skins throughout time
Extra info: I already paid (Glo_ _ _ Sa_ _ _ _ ) was the name

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Template:

What you want: Wolf c:
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main Account, slater233
How long you plan use it: 4Ever!
Extra info: Can i have a wolf with Some shoes? Sorta like the main base of yours, but just with some little red shoes. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci