• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50 Cent Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want: I want a dinosaur skin, same colours as my current one. Make it the same style as your other animal skins with the small eyes :)
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main account
How long you plan use it: Forever!
Extra info: PM me when you're done so we can trade :)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What you want: A new twist on the classic pig! (shading, maybe new color scheme, or even an entirely different design!) Well, just make it your style!
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Probably main, if it's good. and if I don't like it, an alt.
How long you plan use it: Forever (if it's good) But I will probably change clothes on it once and a while to keep it fresh!
Extra info: Don't have any clothes on the dude, I want just a naked pig. lolwut

Thanks a ton!!! Also, PM your paypal!

O

omridan13

Can u just re shade my skin and change/add/remove any thing to make it look better? Thnk you if you will :D

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
What you want: Something like LoveLights skin but different so kinda related to that. If not then an animal skin
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main Account
How long you plan use it: Forever
Extra info: PM your paypal so I can pay!!! Dur!!!!

Trevor

Career
Reaction score
What you want: A wizard in a black trench coat with a hood
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main account
How long you plan use it: A long time
Extra info:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci