• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50 Cent Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Template:

What you want: A Caucasian male with scruffy dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, freckles (not too noticeable, though) dark green shirt with a black coat, and this bottom http://tinyurl.com/olxbga2. Also, a bowler and a heart on the t-shirt.
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main account.
How long you plan use it: I'll try for ever.
Extra info: Maybe a Santa hat for Christmas :3

Last edited:

Slumpfy

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want: An animal skin, something similar to the wolf skin in the example.
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Most likely my alt, but if I like it more than my skin I have on my main account I will use it for that.
How long you plan use it: Forever and ever.
Extra info:

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want: Reshading of my skin
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main
How long you plan use it: All christmases for as long as I play Minecraft (very long)
Extra info: Hopefully you can do a reshading something like Tomahawk's <3
http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/ThatOneTomahawk

No money. Derp

Last edited:

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I get A 2Pac skin? 50 cent isnt too good af a rapper

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
What you want: A white male with somewhat short hair (I have a fauxhawk so it it's possible to somewhat add that, it would be great). Brown hair, with a sweater vest coloured in blue and white, and glasses. If you could get like Khaki pants that would be cool too, with blue shoes. Trying to be specific so you have a good idea of what I want.
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): I will be using it for my main account.
How long you plan use it: If I really like it, I will keep it on as my main skin forever!
Extra info: Not really, just a tanned colour of skin and the rest I told you above.

Thank you for doing this, and PM me your PayPal Account.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
What you want: A white golem
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Alt
How long you plan use it: Forever
Extra info: I have already already payed you 50 cents :p If you don't know what a golem is, I'll get something else :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci