• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2nd and 3rd Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't say i'm best, but its not that hard to get TOP3, i'm top3 almost every match i play.
(long time) that's why you wouldn't get that many points, now obviously the pic isn't working -__-
Like 2nd place would get something like 15 spec and 3rd place would get like 10 spec.
Now that the DM will begin with 6 players (I think?) even if you've been camping the whole time you'll be exposed in the wide open to the other players that put some effort into it, making it harder to win that spot.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think these are some things you should get points/bonus points for:
-Tainted Hands;................................................................. kill one person (10)
-Ambitious;.............................................. Killing people of higher points (20)
-Patience;................................................................................. Catch A fish(2)
-Boy Scouts;.............................................................. Surviving 15 minutes (5)
-Naturalist; .............................................................Surviving 30 minutes (10)
-Survivor;................................................................... Survive 45 minutes (15)
-Hardcore Survivalist;.......................................... survive to deathmatch (20)
-Sole Survivor; ....................................................there can only be one... (30)
-2nd, but not the best; ................................................................so close (25)
-3rd times the charm; ................................................................3rd place(20)

-Edit-
-Pacifist;.......................... does not kill a player until deathmatch starts (20)
-Scavenger.......................................................loot 15 chests in one game (10)
Some of these need to be changed.
-Obviously "Ambitious" shouldn't matter because for some players, you just never going to get this. And just because someone has higher points doesn't mean that they're better.
-The 3 timed survival ones are annoying because it encourages camping, which is fine to do if you like, but i don't think we should encourage it.
-"Sole Surviver" already exists when you win a game.
-You don't actually need to do anything to get second/third and often that will just be teams once they catch everybody else.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(long time) that's why you wouldn't get that many points, now obviously the pic isn't working -__-
Like 2nd place would get something like 15 spec and 3rd place would get like 10 spec.
Now that the DM will begin with 6 players (I think?) even if you've been camping the whole time you'll be exposed in the wide open to the other players that put some effort into it, making it harder to win that spot.
PLEASE change your signature!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ive already suggested this and i completely forgot the fact i did a post aobut this lol XD
I would love to see this added. I think that the first person to deny this idea when i posted aobut it was Cameron to lol :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ive already suggested this and i completely forgot the fact i did a post aobut this lol XD
I would love to see this added. I think that the first person to deny this idea when i posted aobut it was Cameron to lol :p
LOL yeah! This thread was made in late April so I'm not sure if mine was first or what...

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
I think its fine just the way it is, the game is meant to have only 1 winner and there would be no consolation prizes for the runner-ups in the actual Hunger Games, so why should it be different here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci