• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2nd and 3rd Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I would really like to see this in the server.
Sometimes i'm just looking for chest and people keep dying.
and then i'm with the last 3 and did nothing but just looking for chests.
And then i die in death match. because i have s!itty armor and weapons.
I can relate to this statement so much.
Everyone has diamond swords and I'm like "Where did you get that?" with my iron sword

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
This should totally be implemented into the servers. I always get 2nd place... -_-

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw at 15 player team on US3 one time. I came 2nd because I avoided them like a boss -_-

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's what I think... There can only be one winner! In the books, if you come second, you're not really getting anything... just death. Why should it be any different here? You can always earn your points by killing people. Also, at the moment, points don't do anything. The leader boards are determined by how many WINS you have, points have nothing to do with it, so until there is a use for points, this isn't really important.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
I think these are some things you should get points/bonus points for:
-Tainted Hands;................................................................. kill one person (10)
-Ambitious;.............................................. Killing people of higher points (20)
-Patience;................................................................................. Catch A fish(2)
-Boy Scouts;.............................................................. Surviving 15 minutes (5)
-Naturalist; .............................................................Surviving 30 minutes (10)
-Survivor;................................................................... Survive 45 minutes (15)
-Hardcore Survivalist;.......................................... survive to deathmatch (20)
-Sole Survivor; ....................................................there can only be one... (30)
-2nd, but not the best; ................................................................so close (25)
-3rd times the charm; ................................................................3rd place(20)

-Edit-
-Pacifist;.......................... does not kill a player until deathmatch starts (20)
-Scavenger.......................................................loot 15 chests in one game (10)

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't say i'm best, but its not that hard to get TOP3, i'm top3 almost every match i play.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
I always get within top 5... if I don't kill anybody myself.

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it. I've never come in first, but I usually make it to the death match, and still end up losing points in the end. (Que complaints about campers and skirting the wall)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think these are some things you should get points/bonus points for:
-Tainted Hands;................................................................. kill one person (10)
-Ambitious;.............................................. Killing people of higher points (20)
-Patience;................................................................................. Catch A fish(2)
-Boy Scouts;.............................................................. Surviving 15 minutes (5)
-Naturalist; .............................................................Surviving 30 minutes (10)
-Survivor;................................................................... Survive 45 minutes (15)
-Hardcore Survivalist;.......................................... survive to deathmatch (20)
-Sole Survivor; ....................................................there can only be one... (30)
-2nd, but not the best; ................................................................so close (25)
-3rd times the charm; ................................................................3rd place(20)

-Edit-
-Pacifist;.......................... does not kill a player until deathmatch starts (20)
-Scavenger.......................................................loot 15 chests in one game (10)
I like the idea (long time) but the spec value should be lowered, but I love the achievements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci