• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Avatar
IGN: Sixorr
Pose: Your choice
Facial expression: Your choice
Text (optional): zackw27/ Sixorr
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text):
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Your choice xD
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
f
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request) You said it was for free on Skype

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Sixorr
Pose: Your choice
Facial expression: Your choice
Text (optional): zackw27/ Sixorr
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text):
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Your choice xD
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
f
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request) You said it was for free on Skype
Added to queue! :)

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: kingusa12
Pose: Shooting a bacca with an arrow
Facial expression: My skin doesn't have a face so you can make my friend's expression happy
Text (optional): kingusa12
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Red
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Juicypika
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request): (Blank)

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
What are you ordering:Free Avatar
IGN: No IGN but my skin is here:http://mcskinsearch.com/jacobcrocks
Pose: Eating an Apple
Facial expression: Smiling
Text (optional): Mmm Apples
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Orange

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What are you ordering:Free Avatar
IGN: jacobcrocks
Pose: Hands on his hips
Facial expression: None Because I don't really think you'll be able to make my skin have a mouth :D
Text (optional): Crabs Are Cool
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Dark Red
IGN: kingusa12
Pose: Shooting a bacca with an arrow
Facial expression: My skin doesn't have a face so you can make my friend's expression happy
Text (optional): kingusa12
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Red
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Juicypika
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request): (Blank)
Both added to queue! Thanks for requesting! :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I've got some money to spend Here's what I'll pay for
Series of YouTube thumbnails (5) = $12
YouTube banner = $4
I'll pay for that logo for 7$
A total of 23$ I'll be paying once my dad adds my b-day money into my account. Thanks
For the thumbnails I want 5 diffrent ones
- A survival series one where a forest background with my skin at an agle with my hands in the air. I want it to say Minecraft Survival Series in Gray minecraft cracked font letters.
- A survival game series one where it says MCSG (same font as first one) on the top with a Survival games 1 background and my skin holding a sword blocking it
- The next one would be my minigames one. I want a picture of minecraft moutains in the back with the words Minecraft Minigames same font covering the picture.
- The final one would be a mod reveiw one. It has a picture of me with miencraft animated guns pointed in the air. the background is a ocean. with the words Minecraft Mods same font.

The first requested thumbnail has been completed! I didn't put "preview" text on it, because I trust you to pay me for the bundle once they're all done ;)

Let me know if anything needs to be changed! :)

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
The first requested thumbnail has been completed! I didn't put "preview" text on it, because I trust you to pay me for the bundle once they're all done ;)

Let me know if anything needs to be changed! :)
Could I have my geminiblader skin instead of that green guy please? Thanks
Edit: I cannot pay atm, but will soon

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Could I have my geminiblader skin instead of that green guy please? Thanks
Edit: I cannot pay atm, but will soon
Yep! I wasn't sure which skin to use, so I'll go edit that right now. Here's the updated version:

HalfSquirrel , Your signature is finished! Let me know if you want anything changed! :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep! I wasn't sure which skin to use, so I'll go edit that right now. Here's the updated version:

HalfSquirrel , Your signature is finished! Let me know if you want anything changed! :)
When you get the chance, can you check TE Builder to Team Apollo Builder and can you change Follower of the... to Founder of the... ? :p Sorry, it was a long time ago that I made that :p I like the actual signature though :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
When you get the chance, can you check TE Builder to Team Apollo Builder and can you change Follower of the... to Founder of the... ? :p Sorry, it was a long time ago that I made that :p I like the actual signature though :)
Sure! :)

Necranim

Spectator
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Free Avatar
IGN: Necranim
Pose: Jumping with both hands in the air
Facial expression: Aint got no mouth
Text (optional): Just my IGN
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Purple
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Green Solid background
Thanks Duck :3 -cpoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci