• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
The second thumbnail, and banner are done. It's basically impossible to customize the cracked minecraft font, so I apologize for that. Let me know of any changes you'd like made :) I'm now half-way through your thumbnail order ;)

The banner is supposed to be a banner, not a picture, and can you make it so that Geminiblader is bigger and it just shows my face on both sides

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
The banner is supposed to be a banner, not a picture, and can you make it so that Geminiblader is bigger and it just shows my face on both sides
What do you mean "the banner is supposed to be a banner not a picture". If you take the image, and upload it as a YouTube banner, it's a banner.

And yes, of course, I'll make the edits tomorrow morning :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad to hear! :)

I'm assuming I owe you a banner because you made my skin? Seems fair to me :)

Added to queue :)
I was kidding when I said you owed me :). I'm not that pushy lol but thanks for adding me to the queue. Also, just use whatever skin comes up there on the link, I realized it didn't matter. Heheh.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Avatar
IGN: 47knight471
Pose: Shooting a bow.
Facial expression: -duck face- (lul jk) concentrated face pls.
Text (optional): 47knight471
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Dark Purple. DARK.
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please):
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please): Shooting a Steve
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request): I don't have one... but [email protected]

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Avatar
IGN: 47knight471
Pose: Shooting a bow.
Facial expression: -duck face- (lul jk) concentrated face pls.
Text (optional): 47knight471
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Dark Purple. DARK.
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please):
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please): Shooting a Steve
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request): I don't have one... but [email protected]
Added to queue! :)

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
The second thumbnail, and banner are done. It's basically impossible to customize the cracked minecraft font, so I apologize for that. Let me know of any changes you'd like made :) I'm now half-way through your thumbnail order ;)

Have you worked on the other thumbnails. Also, on the banner, Can you make it so that it shows my full body again, Also can you make the letters fully colored. It looks see-through.

Edit: Can you change the skin in all of those to my new skin? Thanks

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Have you worked on the other thumbnails. Also, on the banner, Can you make it so that it shows my full body again, Also can you make the letters fully colored. It looks see-through.

Edit: Can you change the skin in all of those to my new skin? Thanks
Sure! I haven't been able to work on the rest, because I'm on vacation, however I'll be finishing, and editing them once I arrive back home :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Can I pay 1 dollar to get mine done?Lol
Sure! I am currently on vacation until Friday, or Saturday, however $1 will get it done as soon as I'm back >.<

If you shoot me a PM, I'll let you know my PayPal you can send it to, if you'd like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci