• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

*Avatars, and signatures are now all 100% free!*
Hello, and welcome to Duck's Designs! Here at Duck's Designs, you can find a wide variety of items available for purchase, and free avatars/signatures.
My designs are all mainly done in a program called "Cinema 4D", but I also use a bit of PhotoShop :).
The shop will be pay-only, with the exception of avatars and signatures. The reason they are paid-for designs, is simply because they truly do take quite a while to create, and perfect. I'll try to keep prices low, and reasonable though ;).
What's available for purchase in my shop?
-YouTube banners
-YouTube thumbnails
-Desktop wallpaper
-"Advanced" avatars
-"Advanced" signatures
Want a taste of what my work looks like? Check it out here: Basic Avatar examples~

Want to purchase/request any of the products? You can find pricing, and request forms below!
**The difference between "Advanced" avatars, and normal avatars is that normal avatars allow your skin, and one other model, be it another player, or a mob, with any kind of text, with a color of your choice for the background. "Advanced" avatars allow an unlimited number of mobs, and players, with a custom-chosen environment, such as a minecraft castle. Same goes for the difference between signatures, and "Advanced signatures".**
Pricing~
YouTube banner = $3
YouTube thumbnail = $2
Series of YouTube thumbnails (5) = $8
Desktop wallpaper = $3
"Advanced" Avatar = $2
"Advanced" signature: $2
Animated signature: $3
Price of moving up 8 spaces in the free avatar/signature queue = $2
YouTube animated intros: $12
YouTube animated outros: $11
YouTube "still" outros: $7
YouTube animation package (Animated intro, and Outro): $20
Text avatars: $1
"Pro" package (Aniamted intro, and outro, advanced avatar [or text avatar], advanced signature, YouTube banner, and 5 thumbnails): $33
Request forms:
Everything besides outros, intros, and text avatars:​
What are you ordering:
IGN:
Pose:
Facial expression:
Text (optional):
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text):
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please):
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
Animated outro, and intro request template:
What do you want the animation to be?:
How long would you like it to be? (anything over 10 seconds adds $3 to the order):
Music? (If so, please link your music selection):
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order):
Text avatar request template:
Name/Nickname/Word you'd like it to say:
Outside color, and inside color:
Background (transparent, solid color, or image):
How "broken" do you want it to be?:
~~~
Queue~
Basic signatures:
What are you ordering: Signature
IGN: KevbotBamf
Link to minecraft skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/KevbotBam
Pose: Wearing a Diamond Helm while throwing a Diamond Axe
Facial expression: Terrifying
Text (optional): KevbotBamf, the Trolling Turtle
Thanks Ducky!
Basic avatars:
What are you ordering: free avatar?
IGN: jockster2002
Pose: leaning on right leg.
Facial expression: yeah...
Text (optional):
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list links) intend of a mob could I have 2 friends? If so, N1NJAMANpro, Daltkw2000 ( can't link on
Phone)
What are you ordering: Avatar & Signature (If possible)
IGN: henryp909
Pose: Leaning on diamond sword
Facial expression: Happy, but with a little smirk
Text (optional): Yes
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Blue
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background: Blue(No mob or friend) (Signature)
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request): I want free one
What are you ordering: Avatar
IGN: Sixorr
Pose: Your choice
Facial expression: Your choice
Text (optional): zackw27/ Sixorr
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Your choice xD
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request) You said it was for free on Skype
What are you ordering: Avatar
IGN: kingusa12
Pose: Shooting a bacca with an arrow
Facial expression: My skin doesn't have a face so you can make my friend's expression happy
Text (optional): kingusa12
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Red
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Juicypika
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request): (Blank)
What are you ordering:Free Avatar
IGN: jacobcrocks
Pose: Hands on his hips
Facial expression: None Because I don't really think you'll be able to make my skin have a mouth :D
Text (optional): Crabs Are Cool
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Dark Red
What are you ordering: Free Avatar
IGN: Necranim
Pose: Jumping with both hands in the air
Facial expression: Aint got no mouth
Text (optional): Just my IGN
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Purple
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Green Solid background
Thanks Duck :3 -cpoop
What are you ordering: dat free avatar
IGN: CruelDefiance
Pose: Shooting a bow
Facial expression: just normal
Text (optional): CruelDefiance
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Red
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Green Solid background
What are you ordering: avatar
IGN: monsters689
Pose: for the pose I would like is the one like ThatOneTomaHawks avatar how he is holding the diamond sword behind his back and in mid air if you could do this it would be awesome
Facial expression: ready to fight
Text (optional): all I would like is it to say MONSTERS at the top
Black text
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): no mob, background colour white
What are you ordering: Advanced Avatars
IGN: MrBobBob891
Pose: Hands On Hips
Facial expression: None Plain like this:http://dev.bukkit.org/media/avatars/20/473/MY_MINECRAFT_FACE.jpg
I also what it to be transparent the skin pose to be transparent so I can add anything in the background!
goldlab
You pick everythig else just make me ride a pig with one of my hats on :p●○●○●○♡♥♥♥
YouTube banners:
You owe me a banneerrrr <3
That is my app.
But raelly, here it is
:p
What are you ordering:
YouTube Bannerrrrr
IGN:
XyZebrAbC
Pose:
Leaning on an iron sword
Facial expression:
Smirking
Text (optional):
Welcome to my channel!
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Darkish blue
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please):
Mob: Zombie running away in a corner; Background Color: Light, light blue.
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
IMPORTANT:
I will be changing skins soon, and I ask if you were to use my old skin, which I will post a link to, instead of my new skin because the old one is better for avatars :D. (A guy in a mask can't smirk l3l)
So here is the link to my OLD SKIN: http://minecraft.aggenkeech.com/player/XyZebrAbC Therrr ya gerr :)
YouTube thumbnails:
Series of YouTube thumbnails (5):
Desktop wallpapers:
"Advanced" Avatars:
What are you ordering: Advanced Avatar
IGN: Lululioness
Pose: Dancing
Facial expression: Happy
Text (optional): Lululioness
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): PINK c:
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background colour-
Environment- Dance floor/club styled thing
Can I be holding a cake in one hand and a cookie in the other?
c:
"Advanced" signatures:
~~~​
Thanks for checking out my shop! Every 2, or 3 months, if I make $10, I will hold an MCSG donor giveaway! :D

Finally, big thanks to DontGriefBro for teaching me Cinema 4D :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you actually draw or paint these? Or are they done with a program? Like nova...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As always, I never ask you to make me an avatar, but to thank you. :) 'ah!' I see your little dragons have grown! :eek: By the way, I love your duck's design poster or image! it's eye-catching. I would buy you one, but I don't haz money. :(

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
can i jus donaet wituot avatr?
If you really want to :). I'd hate to take your money for nothing in return, though :)

As always, I never ask you to make me an avatar, but to thank you. :) 'ah!' I see your little dragons have grown! :eek: By the way, I love your duck's design poster or image! it's eye-catching. I would buy you one, but I don't haz money. :(
Thanks! :D There's 2 free signatures up for grabs if you'd like one :)

ActulyAmDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
If you really want to :). I'd hate to take your money for nothing in return, though :)

wel, i wud, i dun utube, i has avatars (on my real account) and i hav an epic sig (real account :p)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score

'hm' I don't know if I really want you to take your time for me! I feel special. :p Fine I want one. pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci