• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
That looks great, just two things. The color of the gold could you make it more in depth and shiny like? Also, Can you have the person falling back the sword is going through his chest. Looks amazing!
I've updated the image! Hopefully, it's more to your liking now! :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Like a shiny type. and the guy suspended in the air also the gold metalic color
Shiny type what? Sorry >.< Additionally, I unfortunately cannot make the characters themselves shiny, because the program disallows for gradient, and "spectacle" effects on the character rig. I'll look into it again, but I'm really not sure. I'm so sorry. I'll poke around with it, though.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey duck can I ask you when you think you will have my signature ready going to be gone for 2 weeks

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Done! After fiddling around with the program I think I figured something out. Granted it isn't perfect, it's better. Let me know what you think! :)

Looks good. Could you have the guy suspended in the air with the sword visable through him please? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci