• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure. It's totally negotiable-- whatever you're willing to pay (if you like if, of course). As long as it isn't "cheaping" me out, it's probably a good price xD

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
I've got some money to spend Here's what I'll pay for
Series of YouTube thumbnails (5) = $12
YouTube banner = $4
I'll pay for that logo for 7$
A total of 23$ I'll be paying once my dad adds my b-day money into my account. Thanks
For the thumbnails I want 5 diffrent ones
- A survival series one where a forest background with my skin at an agle with my hands in the air. I want it to say Minecraft Survival Series in Gray minecraft cracked font letters.
- A survival game series one where it says MCSG (same font as first one) on the top with a Survival games 1 background and my skin holding a sword blocking it
- The next one would be my minigames one. I want a picture of minecraft moutains in the back with the words Minecraft Minigames same font covering the picture.
- The final one would be a mod reveiw one. It has a picture of me with miencraft animated guns pointed in the air. the background is a ocean. with the words Minecraft Mods same font.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I've got some money to spend Here's what I'll pay for
Series of YouTube thumbnails (5) = $12
YouTube banner = $4
I'll pay for that logo for 7$
A total of 23$ I'll be paying once my dad adds my b-day money into my account. Thanks
For the thumbnails I want 5 diffrent ones
- A survival series one where a forest background with my skin at an agle with my hands in the air. I want it to say Minecraft Survival Series in Gray minecraft cracked font letters.
- A survival game series one where it says MCSG (same font as first one) on the top with a Survival games 1 background and my skin holding a sword blocking it
- The next one would be my minigames one. I want a picture of minecraft moutains in the back with the words Minecraft Minigames same font covering the picture.
- The final one would be a mod reveiw one. It has a picture of me with miencraft animated guns pointed in the air. the background is a ocean. with the words Minecraft Mods same font.

Sounds great! I'll be working on those today, and aiming to finish at least the logo, and banner. I might have missed It in your previous reply, but what did you want in your banner? :)

L

Lululioness

What are you ordering: Advanced Avatar

IGN: Lululioness
Pose: Dancing
Facial expression: Happy
Text (optional): Lululioness
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): PINK c:
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background colour-
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
Environment- Dance floor/club styled thing
Can I be holding a cake in one hand and a cookie in the other?
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
c:

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

What are you ordering: Advanced Avatar

IGN: Lululioness
Pose: Dancing
Facial expression: Happy
Text (optional): Lululioness
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): PINK c:
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background colour-
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
Environment- Dance floor/club styled thing
Can I be holding a cake in one hand and a cookie in the other?
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
c:
Thanks for ordering! Added to queue

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Sounds great! I'll be working on those today, and aiming to finish at least the logo, and banner. I might have missed It in your previous reply, but what did you want in your banner? :)
I want the words Geminiblader in purple bubble like letters with a sky-like background with animated moutains back there. Then I want my skin with my arms in the air on both sides of the word

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I want the words Geminiblader in purple bubble like letters with a sky-like background with animated moutains back there. Then I want my skin with my arms in the air on both sides of the word
Ok, sounds awesome! I should be able to the finish the banner, logo, and 1 or 2 thumbnails today! :)

EDIT: do you want minecraft mountains, or real mountains? xP

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Ok, sounds awesome! I should be able to the finish the banner, logo, and 1 or 2 thumbnails today! :)

EDIT: do you want minecraft mountains, or real mountains? xP
Thanks Again I'd like to see the pictures before I purchase them.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
If you see them before you purchase them, you can take them without paying and duckluv's work would be for nothing
I have a way of showing them without having any download links, or ways for him to save to his computer, to avoid that from happening, although now that you mention it... .-. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci