• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtuber's Survival Games Event!

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
In game name: HyP3rKi113r
Microphone type, name, series: Razer Blacksharks
YouTube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/clanksdank/
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 11 :p
Time zone: PST (California). -0800.
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I know I don't have many subscribers, but we all need some way of getting a little recognition, right? And if this event is about promoting up and coming YouTuber's, well then I feel I fit the criteria. Thanks for giving this a read!

xXSkyXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey bud, I see that you are starting up, but you have few videos, some of them with music, some not about minecraft, and you are commenting on top of the recording... If you will get few awesome videos with commentary (real life commentary) then we can try to put you in, but for now it's denied. sorry bud, nothing personal, and I'd like to see you improve and be a part of this. Good luck, let me know if u got any questions.
Very well. Thank you anyway. You didn't see more of that because I created that channel a few weeks ago.
If you are curious... www.youtube.com/user/thesupergallade It's nothing much though. Thank you for replying anyway. Cheers.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
In game name: Easy_Soup
Microphone type, name, series: Sennheiser PC350
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEasySoup
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 133
Time zone: UK (GMT)
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Could be fun and gives some variety to the MCSG on my channel

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: HyP3rKi113r
Microphone type, name, series: Razer Blacksharks
YouTube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/clanksdank/
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 11 :p
Time zone: PST (California). -0800.
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I know I don't have many subscribers, but we all need some way of getting a little recognition, right? And if this event is about promoting up and coming YouTuber's, well then I feel I fit the criteria. Thanks for giving this a read!
Cool videos but I don't think it will work, youtube channel is not very active, last video posted a while ago, and subscribers are low, but maybe next time :)

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
In game name: LiningHawk1702
Microphone type, name, series: I talk through my built-in Mic.
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/user/iProBeastz
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 69
Time zone: EST
Why would you like to be a part of the event: It would be an fun experience for me and my fans, and also I think I can get more popular this way.

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool videos but I don't think it will work, youtube channel is not very active, last video posted a while ago, and subscribers are low, but maybe next time :)
Alright thanks for reading anyways! :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Just wanted to share with all of you who are interested in the event. I did sponsor outreach and so far we got 2+ sponsors who want to sponsor our game and provide us a server just for our youtuber events :) The only thing you have to prepare is a thank you to the server host in the video, or in description below when you upload it :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Update: all who got my skype info will be contacted during this week. Currently I am setting up the server, maps, etc :) #excited

If u want to apply: I am accepting applications until apr 20th.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Update: all who got my skype info will be contacted during this week. Currently I am setting up the server, maps, etc :) #excited

If u want to apply: I am accepting applications until apr 20th.
Is there some sort of sponsor or something I can be? I really want to watch this event live.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Is there some sort of sponsor or something I can be? I really want to watch this event live.
Well recording it live is not really a sponsor, and I don't think that we will have separate live recordings during the game, but you can definitely pick the youtuber that you enjoy and watch their gameplay on their channel

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well recording it live is not really a sponsor, and I don't think that we will have separate live recordings during the game, but you can definitely pick the youtuber that you enjoy and watch their gameplay on their channel
Fair enough.

Kailyncookie323

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: Kailyncookie323
Microphone: Logitech h540
YouTube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kailyncookie323
Subscribers at time of application: 96
Time zone: Pacific
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because I like Survival Games, I like meeting other YouTubers, and I think that a big event like this could be just the thing that my current subscribers might like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci