• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtuber's Survival Games Event!

InfinitySx3

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: InfinitySx3
Microphone type, name, series: I have Apple earphones (x - 2012 edition), Skull Candy Earphones, if those are too "crappy" or what not I can use my Beats Studio.
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/InfinitySx3Gaming
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 41.
Time zone: EST, New York.
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I feel that it'll be a great experience being able to meet other YouTubers I can maybe duel record with in the future and I can take this chance to get even more subscribers? Starting out a week ago, I would like to take as many chances as possible. :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name:Wagtailplaty
Microphone type, name, series: Steelseries siberia v2
Youtube channel link:http://www.youtube.com/user/WagtailDP?feature=mhee
Subscribers at the time of submitting application:21
Time zone: CEST
Why would you like to be a part of the event: It sound very fun and interesting.
Hey there and sorry but a channel with one 5 second video will definitely not work, maybe next time once your channel will grow. Thanks for applying

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: xXApachiSkyXx
Microphone type, name, series: NGS MS6 Pro Series
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/apachisky
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 29
Time zone: Gtm, London.
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I think it would be extremely fun and it would help my channel grow.
Hey bud, I see that you are starting up, but you have few videos, some of them with music, some not about minecraft, and you are commenting on top of the recording... If you will get few awesome videos with commentary (real life commentary) then we can try to put you in, but for now it's denied. sorry bud, nothing personal, and I'd like to see you improve and be a part of this. Good luck, let me know if u got any questions.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: InfinitySx3
Microphone type, name, series: I have Apple earphones (x - 2012 edition), Skull Candy Earphones, if those are too "crappy" or what not I can use my Beats Studio.
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/InfinitySx3Gaming
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 41.
Time zone: EST, New York.
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I feel that it'll be a great experience being able to meet other YouTubers I can maybe duel record with in the future and I can take this chance to get even more subscribers? Starting out a week ago, I would like to take as many chances as possible. :)
Well we known each other for some time, and I'll see you at the games :)

Swan

Survivor
Reaction score
Microphone type, name, series: Blue - Snowball "The first professional USB mic, with dual capsules and three settings (cardioid, cardioid w/-10dB pad & omni); perfect for podcasting and music recording."
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/SwansCorner
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 137
Time zone: GMT +2 - Central European Summer Time (in Spain).
Why would you like to be a part of the event: YouTube is all about connections and if you want to get 'popular', you need to be involved in mini-projects like this! So I thought why not! Plus, I guess it would be really fun to see some familiar faces again!

POSTEN ON HIVE TOO, SO DON'T INCLUDE ME TWICE!

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: inconceivable81
Microphone type, name, series: not sure, sorry, but it works very well.
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/user/uritard
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 73
Time zone: GMT
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because I like survival games and I want my YouTube to grow a bit.
I will contact you with a skype contact to add :) we will take it from there

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: ReneAlexanderHD
Microphone type, name, series: I have it,but not sure what is the name. But Philips made it and you can hear the quality in my videos.
Youtube channel link:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2IOsJycAiT0Hw90ywxpyw?feature=mhee
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 45
Time zone: UTC +2
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I think it would be extremely fun and it would help my channel grow. And, you seem like a cool guy to make the event + I'll meet new people ifI get in :p
I will contact you with a skype contact to add, :) we will take it from there

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: EagleMan280601
Microphone type, name, series: Sorry, no Mic :(
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/EagleMan280601?feature=mhee
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: I have 20 (Including my old channel)
Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because I like Cows. :p. Because I want to get more views and I want to be part of an event.
Sorry bud, but you got very inactive channel, maybe next time

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: lebron12
Microphone type, name, series: HeadSet Mic, Logitec, H Something. Its good though!
Youtube channel link: will co-lab with youtube.com/sokiwigames
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: around 7
Time zone: NZ +12
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because this is is a good way to advertise and have smaller chanel get together to form something big
Hey and sorry, but your channel is not as active as we need, but maybe next time

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Microphone type, name, series: Blue - Snowball "The first professional USB mic, with dual capsules and three settings (cardioid, cardioid w/-10dB pad & omni); perfect for podcasting and music recording."
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/SwansCorner
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 137
Time zone: GMT +2 - Central European Summer Time (in Spain).
Why would you like to be a part of the event: YouTube is all about connections and if you want to get 'popular', you need to be involved in mini-projects like this! So I thought why not! Plus, I guess it would be really fun to see some familiar faces again!
See you there :)

WagtailDP

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey bud, I see that you are starting up, but you have few videos, some of them with music, some not about minecraft, and you are commenting on top of the recording... If you will get few awesome videos with commentary (real life commentary) then we can try to put you in, but for now it's denied. sorry bud, nothing personal, and I'd like to see you improve and be a part of this. Good luck, let me know if u got any questions.
I used to make videoes but i deleted them all. I was going to start posting videoes from today and be more active.
But its ok :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
I used to make videoes but i deleted them all. I was going to start posting videoes from today and be more active.
But its ok :)
well thank god people can take a "no". Thanks for keeping it civil and not raging at me :) hope everyone will follow this example

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci