• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtuber's Survival Games Event!

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

And I can now finally present my big project that I was working on for the past few days;
I'm sure many of you saw Sky's, Bajan's, Jerome's big YouTuber event, and right away I thought that I should organize the small/beginner youtube event just because I am a starting up YouTuber, with a lot of potential of course :p;

What is it: It will be a set of matches, the dates are TBD (to be discussed) and the main goal of it is to grab all starting out youtubers in there, and let's see who will be the champion of the hunger games.

Why you should be a part of it?: well as a youtuber I know how hard it is to get through, specially with no million sub friends, so it will be a great way to get some exposure, and get to know other start up utubers out there.

What will you need?: nothing much, just time, recording, and a decent microphone quality.

What if I'm not a youtuber?: there will be lot's of events, I am working on many of them right now, just wanted to start out with a youtuber event; so stay tuned, and if you want to see how it went, subscribe to any participating youtuber that you like.

How to apply:

In game name:
Youtube channel link:
Subscribers at the time of submitting application:
Time zone:
Why would you like to be a part of the event:

The dead line for the application is April 20th, and there is almost no limit as per amount of youtubers who can participate; I will explain it during our interviews. By the way, interviews, I will have to talk to each and everyone of you, a quick 5-10 min talk; that is kinda another requirement; but I'm sure all of the participants will appreciate that, since I need to know who's who, and that we don't get weird random ppl, who should not be in the event.

Anyhow - leave your application, and I will review them ASAP; good luck and may the blocks be ever in your favor.

List of participants from MCSG:

ARB1T3R
TehHater
Golden_Spec
MiamiSalcedo12
Gravey4rd
InfinitySx3
Swan
inconceivable81
ReneAlexanderHD

(Note there are more youtubers from other servers, and just youtubers that I've contacted, so if you don't see a lot of names here, it doesn't mean that there are no participants, so far I believe I got around 20 people, As of April 13)

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
In game name:plg21
Microphone type, name, series:I have a mic...
Youtube channel link:I'll get a channel now xD
Time zone:
Why would you like to be a part of the event:I didn't read it and had no idea it was for youtubers xD

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name:plg21
Microphone type, name, series:I have a mic...
Youtube channel link:I'll get a channel now xD
Time zone:
Why would you like to be a part of the event:I didn't read it and had no idea it was for youtubers xD
maybe next time :)

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
In game name: DamonKBrown
Microphone type, name, series: Planatronics Audio.955 (Wireless headset)
Youtube channel link: Check the signature :3
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 24 T_T
Time zone: UTC/GMT + 8 hours (Perth, Australia)
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Welll, this just sounds awesome. I want to post more stuff on my YouTube channel and this seems like an awesome thing to upload. Oh yes and of course I LOVE Survival Games.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
In game name: fushisushi
Microphone type, name, series: Turtle Beach Z11 (no, not X11, Z11)
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/fushisushi827
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: around 30, I think? This used to be my alt channel :p
Time zone: EST
Why would you like to be a part of the event: seems nice C:

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In game name: ARB1T3R
Microphone type, name, series: Plantronics Gamecom 780. Very good!
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftTeamGOML
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 120
Time zone: GMT+10
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Cause it sounds fun, i always like getting involved in the community!

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Should I apply? I mean I've been somewhat inactive with my channel, like only two videos a month since school really kicked in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci