• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtuber's Survival Games Event!

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: Kurtkabang77
Age; 14
Microphone type: I just talk in to my Mac xD
YouTube channel link: www.youtube.com/user/kurtkabang77
Subscribers: 15
Time zone: central
Reason for joining: seems cool
I see that you are just starting up, but there is a few improvements that you should work on, such as mic quality, comments, etc, but if you need any tips let me know, I will be more then welcome to help you out, so for this game your application is denied, however, stay tuned, there will be more with different requirements, thanks for taking an interest in the event.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: DamonKBrown
Microphone type, name, series: Planatronics Audio.955 (Wireless headset)
Youtube channel link: Check the signature :3
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 24 T_T
Time zone: UTC/GMT + 8 hours (Perth, Australia)
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Welll, this just sounds awesome. I want to post more stuff on my YouTube channel and this seems like an awesome thing to upload. Oh yes and of course I LOVE Survival Games.
I see that you are just starting up, but there is a few improvements that you should work on, such as mic quality, comments, etc, but if you need any tips let me know, I will be more then welcome to help you out, so for this game your application is denied, however, stay tuned, there will be more with different requirements, thanks for taking an interest in the event.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: fushisushi
Microphone type, name, series: Turtle Beach Z11 (no, not X11, Z11)
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/fushisushi827
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: around 30, I think? This used to be my alt channel :p
Time zone: EST
Why would you like to be a part of the event: seems nice C:
Didn't see any survival games content on the channel; speed art is definitely cool, but we are looking for people who comment games, so for this game your application is denied, however, stay tuned, there will be more with different requirements, thanks for taking an interest in the event.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: ARB1T3R
Microphone type, name, series: Plantronics Gamecom 780. Very good!
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftTeamGOML
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 120
Time zone: GMT+10
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Cause it sounds fun, i always like getting involved in the community!
Thank You for applying, you will receive a PM with a skype name to add, and we will go from there :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: Golden_Spec
Microphone type, name, series: Turtle Beach x12
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenSpec1?feature=mhee
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 46
Time zone: GMT +8:00
Why would you like to be a part of the event: This sounds quite fun
Thank You for applying, you will receive a PM with a skype name to add, and we will go from there :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: TehHater
Microphone type, name, series: BlueYeti
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/FourIrishPonies (Old channel) will be uploading this event on a new channel) I dont have problems getting views!
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 700
Time zone: UTC±00:00
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Looks fun!

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay,
In game name: MiamiSalcedo12
Age: I'll keep that confidential, just watch my videos, and you should be able to make a decent guess on my age.
Microphone type, name, series: Turtle Beach x12, <3 Golden Spec
Youtube channel link: Hi.
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 119?
Time zone: EST
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because I'm a youtuber, and this is an event for youtubers. Although, depending on the date I might not make it.

:O Almost double-posted.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
In game name: Gravey4rd
Microphone type, name, series: Siberia V2 headset
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gravey4rdMC
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 173
Time zone: CET
Why would you like to be a part of the event: It sounds like a really fun event and it's a good opportunity to make my channel grow.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Will review more tomorrow; guys, if you didn't get in, it doesn't mean that I don't like you, or that you are not as good as anyone else, it just means that it didn't mean a certain criteria; but you are all awesome, if you want any tips, let me know, always more then welcome to help start up's out. Hope you understand. I really had to actually say yes/no to everyone, I couldn't just contact only the ones that are accepted, because I don't like to be hanging, without an answer, and thats why I reply to all; hope you do understand. Really love that all of you signed up, still waiting for more applications, and if anyone got a server that you can provide that will be great, still looking at server options. Good Luck all, and May the blocks be ever in your favor.

E

EagleMan

In game name: EagleMan280601
Microphone type, name, series: Sorry, no Mic :(
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/EagleMan280601?feature=mhee
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: I have 20 (Including my old channel)
Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because I like Cows. :p. Because I want to get more views and I want to be part of an event.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
In game name: lebron12
Microphone type, name, series: HeadSet Mic, Logitec, H Something. Its good though!
Youtube channel link: will co-lab with youtube.com/sokiwigames
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: around 7
Time zone: NZ +12
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Because this is is a good way to advertise and have smaller chanel get together to form something big

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci