• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why do people hate bajan so much?

thoboss117

Tribute
Reaction score
He mentioned in a video how people stalk him from server-to-server and kill him. He then mentions elegantpanda and starts to rip him apart. He then mentioned something about 'justice' and some of his fans started to harass him. To the point where he was crying for help onvthe forums.
auctally ellegantpanda was stalking bajan game to game killing him of of spawn making is bullyinig bajan and bajan said stop why do you keep killing me and elegantpanda said because i dont want you to get special treatmant and than bajan said how ellegantpanda was the one giving negative special treament and told his viewers to give ellegant panda special treatment there is no proof bajan meant to continously harras fhim so ellegant panda was being the bully
and you also lied about the video he didnt rip him apart and never mentioned justice or disagreeing with the rules perhaps he didnt know and oyu have no proof shame on you you mst hate bajan and want him to seem bad and it WAS mcsg you dirtly liar make me soo mad :mad:

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
auctally ellegantpanda was stalking bajan game to game killing him of of spawn making is bullyinig bajan and bajan said stop why do you keep killing me and elegantpanda said because i dont want you to get special treatmant and than bajan said how ellegantpanda was the one giving negative special treament and told his viewers to give ellegant panda special treatment there is no proof bajan meant to continously harras fhim so ellegant panda was being the bully
and you also lied about the video he didnt rip him apart
OH GODDDDDDD NO PUNCUATION!! AT ALL!!!!!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
auctally ellegantpanda was stalking bajan game to game killing him of of spawn making is bullyinig bajan and bajan said stop his viewers to give ellegant panda special treatment...
The difference is that when elegantpanda punched Bajan off spawn, all it meant was a failed recording or two. He was trying to balance out the free stuff Bajan was given by his fans, but nonetheless it was not the right thing to do. When Bajan called on his fanbase to retaliate he caused a lot more harm and, probably made elegantpanda feel pretty depressed. Bajan failed to recognise the responsibility of having such a large fanbase, and although he didn't mean for elegantpanda to be harassed, he, as the elder, should have been more mature in dealing with him, instead of acting so irresponsibly- this is what some people resent him for.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't mind Bajan, until I heard about his bans and stupidity in the MCSG community. As I've already said, I usually consider baccas 'stupid' or 'immature' until they prove me otherwise, however I never abuse them or treat them differently to other players. I actually find Bajan's videos with Jerome quite funny, I actually like Jerome. I just dislike Bajan because of the things he has done, I don't hate him though.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I seriously don't care if someone has a Bacca skin, I actually think it kind of funny. xD

I REALLY like Bajan & Jerome's Hunger Games, even though they don't play on MCSG. I reckon they are really funny.

I personally have no hate against Bajan, Jerome or Baccas. I treat them as normal players. As for some dislike Bajan for using "BSM" on the MCSG servers and even told them on YouTube. This is when everyone started using BSM to try be as good as Bajan, and that is why we are flooded by BSM users these days. That is the most likely reason of hate against Bajan.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
He mentioned in a video how people stalk him from server-to-server and kill him. He then mentions elegantpanda and starts to rip him apart. He then mentioned something about 'justice' and some of his fans started to harass him. To the point where he was crying for help onvthe forums.

Read the chat in his video. ElegantPanda was being an idiot towards Mitch and Jerome and while he was treated unfairly by the fans you can't say he didn't bring it on himself.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right, we get it about EkegantPanda. Lets move on.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Could not give a damn what Bajan did in the past. Him and Jeremy are funny, and I don't give to turds what people think, I will watch their videos. I see they hacked, but does everyone here hate say LeafyGreenTea for instance because he hacked? No, people find in funny, and have even made a celebration for the day of his ban (which was in good spirit I think). Anyways, hate him if you want, but I ain't gonna stop watching his vids
Jeremy XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci